Marion County at Tyner

FridayMainEvent

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

#2 Seed and home playoff game on the line. Thoughts?? (Especially from those that attended MC's game on Friday). 

These teams didn't play each other between 2009-2014 but when they did resume, MC won 3 straight during 2015-2016. Tyner has won 4 straight since 2017.

Have you all improved alot since the Bledsoe game bud?

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

This will be another right one, I think the rams have enough speed to keep Marion from hitting the big play, but I think marions defense as a whole is better, I will go MC in a dandy of a game, 28-20

If Marion will stay with the ground and pound instead of trying to throw it. I say 35-14 Marion 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Have you all improved alot since the Bledsoe game bud?

Several Back's have stepped up and hopefully our #1 FB will return this week. Five(5) different Back's scored which included a "pick-6" and a 50yd punt return. Anxious to see how our line on both sides will do against MC. Hard to tell after Alcoa then Tellico. 

Sonny Moore had these teams in a virtual tie last week.

2 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Several Back's have stepped up and hopefully our #1 FB will return this week. Five(5) different Back's scored which included a "pick-6" and a 50yd punt return. Anxious to see how our line on both sides will do against MC. Hard to tell after Alcoa then Tellico. 

Sonny Moore had these teams in a virtual tie last week.

Glad to see some improvement then, was strange to see you guys down any tbh.

6 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

#2 Seed and home playoff game on the line. Thoughts?? (Especially from those that attended MC's game on Friday). 

These teams didn't play each other between 2009-2014 but when they did resume, MC won 3 straight during 2015-2016. Tyner has won 4 straight since 2017.

08 was a great game to watch. Hard hitting leave it all on the field game. 

Total team effort from Jasper to pull that win off...Haven't seen Jasper play this year but it won't hurt my feelings to see Tyner win!

6 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

If Marion will stay with the ground and pound instead of trying to throw it. I say 35-14 Marion 

Don't think MC is 21 points better than Tyner. If they are, I will be the first to applaud them. Should see on the first couple possessions how this game will play out. I attribute MC scoring zero points due to being off 3 weeks and Bledsoe's toughness. It might come down to the 4th quarter. We will see soon enough!!