Marion County at Tyner

FridayMainEvent

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

How is the Ram fan support these days? SP is looking fer some new scheduling opponents. 

Pretty good crowds considering all of the issues. Home side has been decent for past 2 games and should be same for this Friday and Brainerd. The games in 2007/2008 were packed in both places. Sure would rather play SP instead of Baylor and Alcoa!!

4 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Pretty good crowds considering all of the issues. Home side has been decent for past 2 games and should be same for this Friday and Brainerd. The games in 2007/2008 were packed in both places. Sure would rather play SP instead of Baylor and Alcoa!!

Wish we could drop Polk and play you all a few years 

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

That would be a good change especially no change in mileage distance.

Polk is good for us where they are in the schedule as far as healing up for the playoffs. I'm not sure we get better from playing them though as down as they are now. If we played y'all it would probably be ideal to play earlier in the season.

Games are never won on paper, however I am a stat person and more often than not some things jump out at you and give you some insight into what may(or may not) happen in a game. 

I compared Offense and Defense numbers but I excluded S.Pittsburg and Alcoa. 

Marion Co. 28.0/ 15.0

Tyner 31.0/ 18.2 

Only common opponent: Bledsoe; and Tyner scored on short rushing TD, (after an interception) and a 99yard punt return.

Unless intangibles happen(fumbles,etc) I think it's a 7-10 point game!!

Go Rams!!

This region game didn't have to be rescheduled.  Tyner could have taken the covid cancellation win but didn't.  All you Jasper people should be appreciative and drop some extra money at Tyner's house.  I'm not say you're not appreciative but you need to show it in actions not words.

@TynerRamFan,  put out a donation bucket. Jasper better leave with empty pockets.  They need to buy up all concessions. 

29 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

This region game didn't have to be rescheduled.  Tyner could have taken the covid cancellation win but didn't.  All you Jasper people should be appreciative and drop some extra money at Tyner's house.  I'm not say you're not appreciative but you need to show it in actions not words.

@TynerRamFan,  put out a donation bucket. Jasper better leave with empty pockets.  They need to buy up all concessions. 

ST, you think they will bring a crowd with them..they usually do. To all of the Marion fans: Consessions will be open on the home side beneath the Announcers booth!!

10 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Will the fish sandwich be available. Ask for a friend 

We've only had 2 home games and the first game, nothing was open. Last Friday they were open but no fish sandwiches. Cooking/Frying has been put on hold until after the pandemic. Not saying that they won't have fish but it's they are being very careful about what's being sold!

40 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

We've only had 2 home games and the first game, nothing was open. Last Friday they were open but no fish sandwiches. Cooking/Frying has been put on hold until after the pandemic. Not saying that they won't have fish but it's they are being very careful about what's being sold!

Okay, thank you 

49 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

My Aunt retired or at least worked at Tyner High for many many years in the cafeteria.  During our game in 09, I think it was.  It was the one at yalls place when we threw that 60 yard bomb down the middle of the field to go ahead.  Anyways, she spent nearly all of the 2nd and 3rd quarter chatting with everyone making those fish sandwiches.  I finally got mine cold but it was still good lol.