Marion County at Tyner

FridayMainEvent

11 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Yeah I know,  I enjoy the creek bank.  Nice atmosphere and we have had success over there.  I think these two regions are pretty even but we are truly a year away from competing in the east.

I have been out of touch for awhile, but I’m slowly getting my bearings back. I agree with you. Marion is a decent team this season. They should be a good team next year that season Meigs County in the semifinals. 

53 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

OP..(lol).. you just can't let this go.. but I understand.... there will be another day!

NopeReconNot, yous not saying them Pruitt led Jasperlites is really going to suit up is you & play? After OP read on fer a spill, it didn’t appear theys running skeerd from the Rams. Hum, imagine that after all that excuse making fer not playing the Pirates. Make them Jasper Jailhouse High fellers sound like liars. YepReconSo GO RAMS, wish OP could watch this. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

5 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

NopeReconNot, yous not saying them Pruitt led Jasperlites is really going to suit up is you & play? After OP read on fer a spill, it didn’t appear theys running skeerd from the Rams. Hum, imagine that after all that excuse making fer not playing the Pirates. Make them Jasper Jailhouse High fellers sound like liars. YepReconSo GO RAMS, wish OP could watch this. 

Got to thinking about what you said, OP and what got me scratching my head is: Pruitt is 2-0 against SP but didn't want to play y'all. Coach Turner and Tyner is 3-0 against Pruitt and he is playing us. Go figure!! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Got to thinking about what you said, OP and what got me scratching my head is: Pruitt is 2-0 against SP but didn't want to play y'all. Coach Turner and Tyner is 3-0 against Pruitt and he is playing us. Go figure!! 

Feller that ain’t a nary bit hard to figure out. Yous see, Pruitt knowds his group of purple clad warriors weren’t going to come close to beating the Pirates. Pert near the same mind set regarding WV. Each game come before a region game. Pruitt my be a coward, but he’s not stupid enough to forfeit a region game. Figure them jailhouse fellers can’t afford to forfeit region games and want to be as healthy as possible. Old Pirate says the Pirates would have physically monkey stomped the Warriors! Does you have any idea how long it takes to recover from one of them? Recon a smart long time!  GO RAMS, Old Pirate says Rams by 8,  More Ifin the Rams play with discipline. 

46 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

I'll answer that TRF.

This is a region game.  AND Coach Turner could have taken the forfeiture win over Jasper but didn't. HE rescheduled it.   Jasper reneged on a contract with Walker Valley to play this game.  

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'll answer that TRF.

This is a region game.  AND Coach Turner could have taken the forfeiture win over Jasper but didn't. HE rescheduled it.   Jasper reneged on a contract with Walker Valley to play this game.  

A region game is a lot more important than any other game. I wouldn't say reneged. There was a $5k buyout of the game that we would have had no problem in paying but WV coaches said not to worry about it they could find another opponent. They understood the reasoning. 

Edited by PurplePower68