Marion County at Tyner

FridayMainEvent

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

TSSAA had a plan in place if it was needed where all region games would have taken precedence had we started the season late.  As you know they voted to go with the Hybrid plan that was introduced.  The governor allowed football to be excluded from the restrictions that were in place and the whole season was back on.

No where does the TSSAA say region games must be played.  

That's part of my point.    Tyner didnt have to play this game. They didnt have to reschedule to accommodate yall.   But Coach Turner did.  It is something your coach was unwilling to do for the Pirates and our game.

Well kudos to Coach Turner then. I've heard the content of the conversation between Pruitt and Grider about our game and I'm not sure Pirate fans would like what was said.

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Well kudos to Coach Turner then. I've heard the content of the conversation between Pruitt and Grider about our game and I'm not sure Pirate fans would like what was said.

"I've heard"  :shock:   If it were facts im sure you would have no problem sharing....if not then yes rumors are best left unsaid 

• Upvote 1