Marion County at Tyner

FridayMainEvent

11 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Well kudos to Coach Turner then. I've heard the content of the conversation between Pruitt and Grider about our game and I'm not sure Pirate fans would like what was said.

Heard the conversation? Who did you hear the content from? This is just noise unless you personally heard the conversation.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

There is already enough crying on here to float that little boat. This could sink it :roflolk:

I have always given Marion the utmost respect on here. So much that I’ve been told to run for mayor of Jasper.  However, you seem to stir drama. Your hatred for the Pirates is obvious and transparent. We understand..Coach Grider took your lunch money one time or something. I “heard” about the conversation as well and I’m sure it’s different from what you “heard.” That’s how those things go in a rivalry. It was a great streak until Marion decided it didn’t need to be played anymore. Back to this game. I’m taking Marion by 1 score in this one. Good luck to both teams tomorrow. 

24 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I got a ticket for this game. I would wait to eat until I got there if I knew you were gonna have the fish sandwiches. I've heard great things about them, but never had the privilege to actually try one.

They are good, Yeti but they haven't been done this year and we only have one more home game. Games have been iffy due to pandemic and the preparers didn't want to lose money in case a game was cancelled. 

Holla at me I will be near the announcers booth with Tyner shirt and hat. Will you be wearing a Meigs shirt?

17 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

They are good, Yeti but they haven't been done this year and we only have one more home game. Games have been iffy due to pandemic and the preparers didn't want to lose money in case a game was cancelled. 

Holla at me I will be near the announcers booth with Tyner shirt and hat. Will you be wearing a Meigs shirt?

Yeah, most likely. I'll find you or message you to find you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Is Jackie Buttram still helping?  Alton McClain also, is that his name? I played ball against those guys a long time ago.  Could post some pictures if I knew how.