POWELL @ CENTRAL SATURDAY AT 7:30....WOW!!

keepitmoving

18 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I still think West is the team to beat. Hopefully Powell can prove me wrong!

If I can recall correctly West is one team that does not impress me. But with any good team it depends on style and weakness when two meet. I think Powell has just enough overall talent to take down any team. I feel in a championship they may loose out if they do not get a kicking game. Missing too may extra points and Nill field goals. Too much yardage on kickoff returns. Even AC kicking game got them beat. 

17 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

If I can recall correctly West is one team that does not impress me. But with any good team it depends on style and weakness when two meet. I think Powell has just enough overall talent to take down any team. I feel in a championship they may loose out if they do not get a kicking game. Missing too may extra points and Nill field goals. Too much yardage on kickoff returns. Even AC kicking game got them beat. 

Agreed. Powell has some major issues in the place kicking game, and it will cost them at some point.

West looks like the most well-rounded 5A team that I've seen so far, in all phases.

8 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Agreed. Powell has some major issues in the place kicking game, and it will cost them at some point.

West looks like the most well-rounded 5A team that I've seen so far, in all phases.

Powell has improved in stopping the run IMO and with a good secondary they should get a long ways. 2 pic 6 in this game a pic 6 at AC. 

9 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Central have got snubbed on multiple calls crazy! Qb is not good he’s killing them. Coach Rosser would be winning this game. I can’t believe my dude Potts tbh. Stock drop for me I had him d1 ready. He took some steps back. Very young no big deal still like em a lot

Yes, we had some bad calls, but we just didn't play well enough to win. Terrible play calling, (Rosser spoiled us) QB sneeks that everyone and their mother knew were coming, against a 330+ lb. nose tackle we hadn't moved all night, missing key RB and some others. A lot of correcting to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also feel like I saw an "unbeatable", cocky, attitude developing in some of our previous games. Hoping this brings us back in line. Hope to see Powell again down the road. Both teams have work to do with the rest of their schedule to get there.