Week 6: Oneida @ Upperman

crow

54 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

100?I have a place they can put the rest!This is completely stupid.Let the folks watch some ball!!

I agree. If places are gonna limit attendance then at least have the common decency to allot enough tickets to visitors to allow the parents and a sibling or two to show up. Gonna be the same story at meigs. 200 is better than 100 but with 55ish players that’s still likely only 3 tickets per player. So if you’re a senior with a sibling or two and the grandparents want to go as well what do you do? Have a lottery to see who gets to come to the game. It’s a crying shame that this pansie butt mindset has people to scared to let others sit around a field over an acre in size in the open air. Oh but a Walmart full of people is perfectly fine. Just a disgrace in my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

I agree. If places are gonna limit attendance then at least have the common decency to allot enough tickets to visitors to allow the parents and a sibling or two to show up. Gonna be the same story at meigs. 200 is better than 100 but with 55ish players that’s still likely only 3 tickets per player. So if you’re a senior with a sibling or two and the grandparents want to go as well what do you do? Have a lottery to see who gets to come to the game. It’s a crying shame that this pansie butt mindset has people to scared to let others sit around a field over an acre in size in the open air. Oh but a Walmart full of people is perfectly fine. Just a disgrace in my opinion. 

Or a protest full of idiots