Week 6: Oneida @ Upperman

crow

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Wait till you see #19 from Scott cant dress till playoffs he is a Athlete and a half good size also.Oneida will be even better when playoffs roll around!!

Love to see them Beat Meigs, always like seeing the Giant go down. Think they will be hard to handle now and if they have another stud coming, Ilike they,re chances. Just this one kid makes them MUCH better.

23 minutes ago, pujo said:

Love to see them Beat Meigs, always like seeing the Giant go down. Think they will be hard to handle now and if they have another stud coming, Ilike they,re chances. Just this one kid makes them MUCH better.

Meigs is on another level but we sure will try and knock off the giant but we gotta take it one week at a time and when that opportunity presents itself take it. 

45 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Meigs is on another level but we sure will try and knock off the giant but we gotta take it one week at a time and when that opportunity presents itself take it. 

All in due time I wont ruin your thread with Meigs talk. Cool to see the way your team is heading this year though.

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, pujo said:

Actually a compliment, you are and have been the cream of the crop in region 1 and 2. I've also always liked Oneida.

I like Oneida alot myself, classy on the field for sure. If we were to get beat by someone I'd just assume it be them than anyone else really. 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

He come from Scott co, seems like a common name from Oneida.

He actually went to Burchfield middle school. It’s a county school that’s actually inside the Oneida city limits. Maybe 1 1/2 miles from Oneida high school And 8-9 miles from Scott. 19 did to. Makes more sense they ended up there. 

• Like 1

Just now, crow said:

He actually went to Burchfield middle school. It’s a county school that’s actually inside the Oneida city limits. Maybe 1 1/2 miles from Oneida high school And 8-9 miles from Scott. 19 did to. Makes more sense they ended up there. 

I knew the name from Oneida,s past, bet he is kin folks . I'd say both made a good choice.