Week 6: Oneida @ Upperman

crow

My boys love to play Oneida. They say it's because they're good people.  They will play you hard and their attitude never really changes.  Their coaches and fans go out of their way to take of you when you visit up there.  I hope Meigs can get something in the works to show our appreciation to your program when you visit us in a few weeks. Fine people.

4 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

My boys love to play Oneida. They say it's because they're good people.  They will play you hard and their attitude never really changes.  Their coaches and fans go out of their way to take of you when you visit up there.  I hope Meigs can get something in the works to show our appreciation to your program when you visit us in a few weeks. Fine people.

It's probably my favorite game of the year when it's a home game. :lol:

Just now, Spike016 said:

I’m not sure if it’s been posted but #70 did get to come home yesterday and is goin doin well considering everything he has been through. Keep the prayers comin fellers! 

Happy for him. He seemed in good spirits in that video. Finally got to watch it all. 

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Pretty sure Fitz will offer the kids pizza if we dont have too:ph34r:.:roflol: really liked that as incentive for your kids, it was another thing to strive for.

Yeti that’s been something for as long as I can remember. A shutout =Pizza and a Special Teams TDs = Pizza. I can honestly say Coach Lambert knows how to the most out of his players. I’ve watched that video twice and I believe the most powerful line In the whole thing was “How do you face adversity?” The players response was “Head On” That’s not with just football that’s in every aspect of life. We may not win another ball game this year but I know Coach Lambert is instilling ways and a work ethic that will go way beyond football! Proud to be apart of the teams he coached!

Edited by Spike016

9 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Yeti that’s been something for as long as I can remember. A shutout =Pizza and a Special Teams TDs = Pizza. I can honestly say Coach Lambert knows how to the most out of his players. I’ve watched that video twice and I believe the most powerful line In the whole thing was “How do you face adversity?” The players response was “Head On” That’s not with just football that’s in every aspect of life. We may not win another ball game this year but I know Coach Lambert is instilling ways and a work ethic that will go way beyond football! Proud to be apart of the teams he coached!

That head on bit was definitely a special part in the video. It looks like there may be a little special something to the Indians tomorrow. I hope you guys pull it out.

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That head on bit was definitely a special part in the video. It looks like there may be a little special something to the Indians tomorrow. I hope you guys pull it out.

I believe we will have a chance to win. We will see what happens. Our D is stout again this year and our offense has hopefully taken a step forward. We will strap em up and see what we got for them sweat bees