Week 6: Oneida @ Upperman

crow

Just now, Spike016 said:

https://uppercumberlandreporter.com/2020/09/upperman-celebrates-homecoming-with-win-over-cannon-county/?fbclid=IwAR1TDkSDaJ0YkVxmErApWILRDvHyenUKViczMVDnCGLMaVZNE-ySmfZbvQs

I been searching and searching and finally found it! This game will be the game of the week and will be streamed live! The Facebook page is in the link!

I may gett to watch it. Not sure I'll get a pass for our game.

On 9/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, JustABlueFan said:

Oneida should be fine. Stop the run. Absolutely zero passing game.  D is decent, but not like the last couple years. Just be ready to hear about how the refs cost them the game if you win.  We've heard that for the last 2 years now. 

No ones complaining about the refs bro. Both years upperman gave the game away with turnovers. This should be a good down to the wire game. Uppermans losses are to a deep 6a cookeville team. And 5 turnovers at Livingston. Could of easily won the Livingston game with no turnovers. Oneida will be the toughest opponent they have had outside of cookeville. 

7 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

No ones complaining about the refs bro. Both years upperman gave the game away with turnovers. This should be a good down to the wire game. Uppermans losses are to a deep 6a cookeville team. And 5 turnovers at Livingston. Could of easily won the Livingston game with no turnovers. Oneida will be the toughest opponent they have had outside of cookeville. 

I’m assuming you’re an Upperman fan. So what do y’all have this year? I know y’all had a killer QB last year that single handily beat us last year in the 4th at Oneida. 

8 hours ago, NoahMcKayUCR said:

Hey everyone!

This is the Upper Cumberland Reporter Game of the Week and will be streamed live on our Facebook page and on Newstalk 107.7 and 1400 the HUB. Pregame coverage starts at 6:45. Should be a great one!

Facebook.com/UpperCumberlandReporter

I’ll be tunin in and hopefully watchin an Oneida W. 
 If y’all don’t mind make sure to get our Deer and our new Bull plenty of camera time. Also don’t forget the big Nastys up front! :popcorneater:

51 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’ll be tunin in and hopefully watchin an Oneida W. 
 If y’all don’t mind make sure to get our Deer and our new Bull plenty of camera time. Also don’t forget the big Nastys up front! :popcorneater:

Maybe I'll come to your game to make you a highlight video Spike.:ph34r: