Week 6: Oneida @ Upperman

crow

Just now, NoahMcKayUCR said:

Alright Oneida fans, who should I be looking for from the booth? Would love to get your input

#22 Kolby Morgan RB/P has offers from Navy, Army, Kansas has been in contact with him. Has something with UT for next month. He is an All State Punter and is the motor that makes this team go.  

#6 DeShaun Brabson WR/DB very quick receiver and kick returner.  

#78 C.J King DT you won’t miss him he is 6’8” 380 Defensive Tackle.

#4 Noah Buttram RB/QB first game was last week after sitting out due to transfer rules. He is a hoss. 

That’s just a few Oneida is a very big physical football team that will try and punish teams with the run. This is a Tony Lambert coached D and that’s all that needs to be said about that.  

• Like 1

Saw where the booster club at Upperman are taking donations Friday night and all proceeds are being given to the Morgan family. I’ve told several people and OnB will tell you I’ve bragged on y’all to him several times about how impressed I was with how your program conducted itself last year at our place. It’s easy to spot a program that does it right. Here at The Reservation our phrase is PCC. Pride, Class and Character. The Upperman program is a great example from my experience. Thank you to the Upperman community for a very generous gesture. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 2