Week 6: Oneida @ Upperman

crow

33 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Yeah that’s true. Gonna be a real good game I’m thinking. Any info on Upperman? I’m hearin they are a lot like Oneida and like to run the rock. 

We have a lot of youngsters out there. We will run a lot for sure. I’m honestly excited about next year. We should have a stacked team. 

18 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Y’all can’t be that young are ya? Sadly I don’t know if we will see y’all after this year. Y’all have been a classy bunch 

I would say, most of our explosive players are underclass men. If our juniors get a notch better and the sophomores/freshmen step up next year, we could be top team. Still not beating Alcoa though.

7 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I would say, most of our explosive players are underclass men. If our juniors get a notch better and the sophomores/freshmen step up next year, we could be top team. Still not beating Alcoa though.

That’s what sucks bout bein in 3A all across the state. You can have the best team in school history and chances are the Semis are as far as you’re gonna make it. Alcoa is just on another level that’s unmatched in 3A. I said earlier this year I could see Alcoa being able to contend for gold balls in 1-6 and even privates year in and year out.