Lake County @ Westview

TipToe421

On 9/19/2020 at 12:26 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County isn't your typical small town football team. Westview may very well win this game but LC give them all they want. Since when did Westview become a powerhouse in 3A. They are average at best in 3A. I just don't understand the hype surrounding them at all. Westview is supposed to win this game but to completely say that Westview is dominant is a joke. With that said I expect LC to play hard and if they can avoid the big plays and control the clock it just might be a game. I hope Westview will continue to schedule the little ole 1A team from Lake County after their hero graduates. I highly doubt that will happen.

I do agree Lake County will come to play. Westview is pretty good that s it in a nutshell. I am going with the Big Green Machine in a close one!

2 hours ago, WesTNFootball said:

So I went & found the info....Martin won 63,64,66, twice in 67 (Jaycee Bowl), 68,69,70,71,75,76,89,90. LC won 65,72,73,74,77,78,81,82,85,86,2019. 
Martin -13

LC- 11

I also have the scores if you need them

Don't need nothing. I have it all you said Westview. It is 10 to 6 LC. If you add old Martin high school then it's 13 to 11 in favor of Westview. What is a shame is the fact Lake County has beaten a much larger school 11 times. 

Edited by lakecounty1968
  • Like 1