• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

STARSNBARS

Admirulls att 825

1 hour ago, TnBear said:

I'm gonna go with a close one 30-20 Maryville

TB eye jist hoap we cain stay wifin' 40 orr 50 ov tha Adds.......:unsure:

Eye jist seed whur Farrah-gut's quotabaick broak a skool reccurd wif 6 td paisses laist Fridee.......Tha Add's haiv now mooved upp two a 91.9 pt. favritt agin our littull fellers.....:unsure:

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye jist seed whur Farrah-gut's quotabaick broak a skool reccurd wif 6 td paisses laist Fridee.......Tha Add's haiv now mooved upp two a 91.9 pt. favritt agin our littull fellers.....:unsure:

Eye haiv Farrah-gut lewsin evin if thei caim in wif 91 pt alreiidy on da scorboird

Farragut will obviously have play better than they have to date to be competitive in this game. The Farragut defense has been disappointing so far this season, IMO. There have been way too many chunk plays resulting from missed tackles. The change in scheme has seen some growing pains; hopefully, that will improve as the year goes on.

I definitely think the Admirals offensive line has played better the last couple of games, but there is still room for improvement. I would like to see them play with more physicality as the running game has struggled at times. 

I still think Farragut is trying to find an answer at running back to minimize Purcell’s time on offense. Xie showed home run ability against OR, but his fumble against Mo West will probably keep him down the depth chart. 

Edited by Former44

2 hours ago, Former44 said:

Farragut will obviously have play better than they have to date to be competitive in this game. The Farragut defense has been disappointing so far this season, IMO. There have been way too many chunk plays resulting from missed tackles. The change in scheme has seen some growing pains; hopefully, that will improve as the year goes on.

I definitely think the Admirals offensive line has played better the last couple of games, but there is still room for improvement. I would like to see them play with more physicality as the running game has struggled at times. 

I still think Farragut is trying to find an answer at running back to minimize Purcell’s time on offense. Xie showed home run ability against OR, but his fumble against Mo West will probably keep him down the depth chart. 

Will #18 be back Friday night? He is a weapon at TE.