Riverside vs Camden

Pantherpride45

55 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Your good ,it got really ugly on here the other night,the fella that's thread got shut down opened another and he's a great poster that want to rep his team ! Appreciate all posters,I gotta agree I don't think it will be the blow out some are predicting.

Thanks Pride appreciate that!

This will be a better matchup than most think. you can never be overconfident in any game 

Did the whole Camden team quit today.  Them boys deserve better than to play for such a lowlife.  I remember reading that he is tight with the director of schools out there and I reckon that means he can just get on a high school board and start calling out kids and their parents.  Like I said we had a coach like that in Cheatham County and he ain't around anymore to drag down our boys.  

Some of these score projections are funny.  Camden has gotten better already this year and defensively the last 3 weeks they have played hard.  They lost 13-6 to Harpeth in a game they wished they had over.  They lost 32-6 to Huntingdon however that game was 8-6 in the 3rd Quarter (Huntingdon is better than Riverside).  They beat Cheatham County 29-0 and I believe only allowed one First Down for the entire game.  

I'm not saying Riverside won't win or that Camden won't lose.  I am saying that Riverside will be lucky to score 28 (or even 21) points against Camden's defense with the way they've played lately.  

16 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Some of these score projections are funny.  Camden has gotten better already this year and defensively the last 3 weeks they have played hard.  They lost 13-6 to Harpeth in a game they wished they had over.  They lost 32-6 to Huntingdon however that game was 8-6 in the 3rd Quarter (Huntingdon is better than Riverside).  They beat Cheatham County 29-0 and I believe only allowed one First Down for the entire game.  

I'm not saying Riverside won't win or that Camden won't lose.  I am saying that Riverside will be lucky to score 28 (or even 21) points against Camden's defense with the way they've played lately.  

Like I said early,it will be close,I believe Riverside has the edge simply because of coaching that's had their thumbprint on the program for awhile. I think it's a close game lat 3rd and Riverside takes over in 4th.