Riverside vs Camden

Pantherpride45

I heard that Camden’s numbers are way down from years past. That’s pretty standard when new coach comes in, he’s gonna run some players off. Anybody that thinks McConnell isn’t gonna turn Camden into a big time program, they haven’t been paying attention the last 10-15 years or they are just a hater. I see Lions in playoffs(they have no control if everyone outside of Fairview is no bueno in Region). And they will continue to get better as year progresses

34 minutes ago, Bruceton said:

I heard that Camden’s numbers are way down from years past. That’s pretty standard when new coach comes in, he’s gonna run some players off. Anybody that thinks McConnell isn’t gonna turn Camden into a big time program, they haven’t been paying attention the last 10-15 years or they are just a hater. I see Lions in playoffs(they have no control if everyone outside of Fairview is no bueno in Region). And they will continue to get better as year progresses

Big time program? He probably will get them back to their winning ways but a big time program pshh please!