Riverside vs Camden

Pantherpride45

4 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Dixon, Bradley, Stanfield, and the other kid who played basketball and golf were great players I agree.

They was sir for sure! And if we are being honest it's good for the entire area if Camden does improve ! Give you a quick example,Gibson County was the regions preverbial whoopin post in our region,when they stepped up and got coaches kids wanted to play,now they are a legit team the games arent just blow outs and believe me it has improved our region,competion makes us all better.

Edited by PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Completely agree. Not by any means saying that he's not a good coach, but am 100% saying that he had plenty of talent at Waverly.

Waverly will play for a State Championship under Boldin. It’s gonna happen in time. Boldin is home in Waverly for the long haul and has the goal of making Waverly a football powerhouse and I know he will succeed. 

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

They was sir for sure! And if we are being honest it's good for the entire area if Camden does improve ! Give you a quick example,Gibson County was the regions preverbial whoopin post in our region,when they stepped up and got coaches kids wanted to play,now they are a legit team the games arent just blow outs and believe me it has improved our region,competion makes us all better.

Truth

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

Waverly will play for a State Championship under Boldin. It’s gonna happen in time. Boldin is home in Waverly for the long haul and has the goal of making Waverly a football powerhouse and I know he will succeed. 

Waverly is already a top tier program. If you can graduate talent and change coaching staff without dropping out of contention for region titles every year, you're where you need to be. Scotts Hill went through the same situation... we botched the hire of a HC and now have to go through the rebuilding process again, which you avoided with Boldin. I believe that in a couple of years we can get back to being "in the conversation", and hope that we can have more quarterfinal games like '16, but you'll be there ahead of us.

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Waverly is already a top tier program. If you can graduate talent and change coaching staff without dropping out of contention for region titles every year, you're where you need to be. Scotts Hill went through the same situation... we botched the hire of a HC and now have to go through the rebuilding process again, which you avoided with Boldin. I believe that in a couple of years we can get back to being "in the conversation", and hope that we can have more quarterfinal games like '16, but you'll be there ahead of us.

Looking forward to those days! Y’all will get there!

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

And Cheatham County would have thumped East Hickman in 2017 and 2018.  I'm just saying that traditionally those teams are evenly matched.  Scotts Hill is average at best.  Don't try to tell me that they are "good".  My point is that Region 6-2A is no better than Region 6-3A.  Trust me.  I know.  Stewart County tried to schedule a game with Scotts Hill this summer when the "hybrid" schedule was proposed and Scotts Hill wanted no part of it.  

Well I guess your right they are about the same I would say 2A R6 is a little stronger on average but not by much. I think we all can agree that Camden will be back winning games in the future but a powerhouse program I do not think so. Camden is kinda in no mans land when trying to pull talent from surrounding schools. That’s usually where these smaller schools those “Powerhouse” programs.