Riverside vs Camden

Pantherpride45

4 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Matt McConnell will turn Camden into a force within a 3 year time frame.  If you watched them against Waverly in the Single Wing, and then watched them translate to the Spread against Harpeth, and then watched them last week at Cheatham County in the 2nd Half you would see a time that's getting better and better offensively.  Defensively Zack Rogowski, who was at Waverly and Westview with him, has those guys playing hard.  I believe Camden will be a Class 3A Playoff Team this year at season's end.  That Week 11 contest against Sycamore will probably determine a playoff berth for one of those teams.  

Harpeth - 1-3 (win against Camden)

Cheatham Co - 0-4

Sycamore - 0-4 

You are boasting about “getting better” against  3 TERRIBLE teams. 

“has those guys playing hard” - it’s like saying ... well you suck! ..... BUT .... you are playing hard!

This is probably the most ridiculous post I’ve read. It’s laughable really. I’m sure you are just brown nosing. Atta boy. 

Camden will get better, but you and your post makes no sense. Seriously. You should be embarrassed. I’m embarrassed for you. Give it time brother. It will get better. Just not this year. 3-7 Camden Lions 

The reason I said it @Trollin and @vandyfan1 could you imagine what a offensive genius like him could do with a coach that's even average as a D coach ! And don't think for a second thats a knock on Mr McConnel,it is not,our staff has special coaches in all positions,example, our D has scored more than opposing offenses have scored against us ! Vandy has put us to the eyes test many times and will tell you our D is tenacious but is set up for success by the coach !!!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

The reason I said it @Trollin and @vandyfan1 could you imagine what a offensive genius like him could do with a coach that's even average as a D coach ! And don't think for a second thats a knock on Mr McConnel,it is not,our staff has special coaches in all positions,example, our D has scored more than opposing offenses have scored against us ! Vandy has put us to the eyes test many times and will tell you our D is tenacious but is set up for success by the coach !!!!!!

Yes I totally agree. 

The River Rat buses just pulled into Camden. Frostie was riding up on top of the first bus. His face was red and his eyes were popped out. He was smiling but very intense. The second bus was loaded with the freshmen, the entire team of them! Bus three was loaded with jet skis and a a couple of jon boats. Frostie is going to let the boys run back up the river on their toys if they win over Camden tonight. I say the River Rats will be too tired to fool with the river tonight after running up and down that Ctown sod all evening. Go Panthers!