Riverside vs Camden

Pantherpride45

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That's exactly why I dont think it was the real McConnell. What educated person would ruin their career like that.  Again I think it was a hater. Thats just me though until he admitted it in person I wouldnt believe it was actually him.

I’m opposite of you all... Other than mentioning the boy who I believe has already graduated, but I don’t see nothing wrong with the coach ( man ) defending himself.

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m opposite of you all... Other than mentioning the boy who I believe has already graduated, but I don’t see nothing wrong with the coach ( man ) defending himself.

All here know kids are off limits. I'm all fine with some defending theirselves. Just dont think a coach would get on here and do that myself really. It's just hard for me to believe is all.

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m fine with him defending himself too. Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen it done on here, but kids is off limits. I don’t think it was him, but if it was someone else and put the guys phone number out there then that’s screwed up as well

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m fine with him defending himself too. Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen it done on here, but kids is off limits. I don’t think it was him, but if it was someone else and put the guys phone number out there then that’s screwed up as well

I’m with you there!

12 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I agree and that does suck if someone else posted his number.

39 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I have been thinking about this since last night. Originally I didn’t know what to think but after chewing on it for awhile I fully believe it was McConnell. I looked at his profile last night. He joined in 2019 but didn’t post until last night. Why wait over a year to post if you just wanted to troll McConnell??  Lots of people have talked crap about McConnell over the last year. If they wanted to pose as him to stir the pot they could have long before now. Also he knew intimate details that only a select few including McConnell would have known. I think it was him and for whatever reason he broke down and went to far. It is what it is.