Riverside vs Camden

Pantherpride45

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have been thinking about this since last night. Originally I didn’t know what to think but after chewing on it for awhile I fully believe it was McConnell. I looked at his profile last night. He joined in 2019 but didn’t post until last night. Why wait over a year to post if you just wanted to troll McConnell??  Lots of people have talked crap about McConnell over the last year. If they wanted to pose as him to stir the pot they could have long before now. Also he knew intimate details that only a select few including McConnell would have known. I think it was him and for whatever reason he broke down and went to far. It is what it is. 

We are all able to deduce our own theory it's a free country after all. I myself never believe anything like that until a person acknowledges it in person. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have been thinking about this since last night. Originally I didn’t know what to think but after chewing on it for awhile I fully believe it was McConnell. I looked at his profile last night. He joined in 2019 but didn’t post until last night. Why wait over a year to post if you just wanted to troll McConnell??  Lots of people have talked crap about McConnell over the last year. If they wanted to pose as him to stir the pot they could have long before now. Also he knew intimate details that only a select few including McConnell would have known. I think it was him and for whatever reason he broke down and went to far. It is what it is. 

I really don’t know what to think of it. My only reason he would snap back is him being fed up with it and that’s a reason some coaches make profiles and post about stuff on occasion. You’re right it is what it is, but Idk what Camden will do I’m sure they will ask him about this situation if it’s brought upon them and if it’s actually him that done it then he might be facing some suspension or even termination I’m guessing 

6 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I really don’t know what to think of it. My only reason he would snap back is him being fed up with it and that’s a reason some coaches make profiles and post about stuff on occasion. You’re right it is what it is, but Idk what Camden will do I’m sure they will ask him about this situation if it’s brought upon them and if it’s actually him that done it then he might be facing some suspension or even termination I’m guessing 

Remember he is from Camden. Wouldn’t surprise me if it gets swept under the rug. 

I don’t see the big deal. He didn’t call out a students name, current or past. He questioned a mans fatherhood who who questioning his coaching a string the pot in a way. I like what Vandy posts. I’m not bashing either one. I just don’t see it as bug if a deal as some of you. “Swept under the rug”. He didn’t call out a Camden student. I don’t see an issue at all. Benton County school don’t have a dog in the hunt. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MannBlue said:

I don’t see the big deal. He didn’t call out a students name, current or past. He questioned a mans fatherhood who who questioning his coaching a string the pot in a way. I like what Vandy posts. I’m not bashing either one. I just don’t see it as bug if a deal as some of you. “Swept under the rug”. He didn’t call out a Camden student. I don’t see an issue at all. Benton County school don’t have a dog in the hunt. 

Lets just move on from it!

Riverside by at least 17. #1 from Camden needs all the reps he can get. The kid is young and will be a very good player. #13 for Camden will play his butt of also but Riverside is just to much this year.

• Like 1