Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

16 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Dude I had some awesome Mexican tonight. A dish called Mocajete. Something like that. I speak Spanish but I have never heard of this dish. One word. Delish. 

Molcajete is the stone mortar and pestle they use to smash spice and such,what did this dish consist of ,I am a good conisure, obviously. I actually have a culinary degree" why I am fat' I enjoy cooking Hispanic and south American cuisine.

By all indications we have had a good week of practice. It is going to be a tough and tall task to knock off the champs.  They are huge up front but that is something we are used to. In five games we have played we have only played one team that we are bigger than up front.  One of the best coached teams in the state For sure. One thing is for certain we will not roll over. Go Tornadoes 

46 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

By all indications we have had a good week of practice. It is going to be a tough and tall task to knock off the champs.  They are huge up front but that is something we are used to. In five games we have played we have only played one team that we are bigger than up front.  One of the best coached teams in the state For sure. One thing is for certain we will not roll over. Go Tornadoes 

Tide I is huge and fast but we are average size on the D line but very very fast,we are still down starting D line men and might not return but we are doing alright imo. We probably are a 230 lb average on the D line but that's kinda our recipe for the second half shut downs,very fast and physical and in amazing football shape.Baskerville for instance is 215 lbs and no one has stopped him for 4 quarters yet ,exact same for Vaughn,UC will have us on the O side in size and we will have them on the O side so it will be interesting ! People that don't understand football point so much to our skill players the last two years,you know how many great skill players get hurt and or have under performing season from poor line play ? ALOT ! This game comes down to Trench war fare and I like our chances against anyone

Edited by PeabodyPride