SUMMERTOWN AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest wins, they are playing Lewis for the Region title. 

Summertown wins, it depends. 

Last 2 years combined score is 20-13. 

Your region seems to have taken shape fairly early, I think Forrest hasn't played to their potential but they don't seem to mind a close dogfight either ! Forrest isn't a team you wanna see on a cold wet night with mud soup for a field just my 2 cents.

10 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest wins, they are playing Lewis for the Region title. 

Summertown wins, it depends. 

Last 2 years combined score is 20-13. 

Forrest wins, I said a while back that Forrest had a great chance to beat ST. I actually think that East Robertson was at least as good as ST. 

Most important game in almost 11 months for the program. After all the frustration in terms play calling and clock management, plus the horrible injury to McClendon, Forrest has a game that really matters.

Congrats to them on still being in the running. I don't expect them to win at Lewis regardless. But it's nice to be in this position.

Things could be much worse.  

I am a big fan of Summertown's QB.

In terms of Forrest, I feel like Kirby has been off the last two weeks, despite the wins. I think even he would say he can play better, and I expect a very strong effort from him this Friday.  Forrest will need it.

Burchell, Follis, Swift also huge on offense. 

Hill and Wilson on defense. Hill is a monster and underutilized by this DC and that is an understatement. 

I feel like Pendley also is due for a big play or two. His brother got a pick at Westmoreland in 2016 that i will never forget. He's vertically challenged but he SKIED for that pick.  Sealed a 12-10 win.