West at Clinton

WestHigh4Life

3 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Does West roll in this one or do they get caught looking ahead to Powell? 

Clinton coaches will have those boys ready bc i hear they think they're better than Oak Ridge and Oak Ridge gave West a good game last week.

Hope West is ready for a fight

Lol Clinton HC said few mistakes cost them the game and that they was the better team.36-0 score is not a real story of how close to winning Clinton was.Just look at the stats and you will see Clinton had 8 yds of offense.Dont sound like much but it was an impressive 8 yds

• Like 1

They are just next man up on the schedule.  Play our game, keep players safe and don’t have any ejections and move on to the next game.  We should be able to take care of business, but that’s why you play.  Our defense has been holding Up well this season, let’s see if we can keep it that way this week.  

1 hour ago, MeritIII said:

They are just next man up on the schedule.  Play our game, keep players safe and don’t have any ejections and move on to the next game.  We should be able to take care of business, but that’s why you play.  Our defense has been holding Up well this season, let’s see if we can keep it that way this week.  

Hopefully the West team will not fall into the same trap OR fell in.  Clinton team ran their mouth the whole game non-stop.  If I remember right, last week there were at least 4 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and 1 skirmish on the sideline after they ran an Oak Ridge receiver into the fence.  T

I will take West by as many trickles as they want.  Clinton managed all of 8 yards of offense against OR and according to their coach, they had the better team.  lol.  Same ole Clinton.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Does West roll in this one or do they get caught looking ahead to Powell? 

Clinton coaches will have those boys ready bc i hear they think they're better than Oak Ridge and Oak Ridge gave West a good game last week.

Hope West is ready for a fight

This has to be the funniest thing I have read all year.....lol 

52 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Hopefully the West team will not fall into the same trap OR fell in.  Clinton team ran their mouth the whole game non-stop.  If I remember right, last week there were at least 4 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and 1 skirmish on the sideline after they ran an Oak Ridge receiver into the fence.  T

I will take West by as many trickles as they want.  Clinton managed all of 8 yards of offense against OR and according to their coach, they had the better team.  lol.  Same ole Clinton.  

Looks like y’all returned the favor defensively from the week before. Nice job!

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

That’s why I worry about ejections.  Let the scoreboard tell the story.  Don’t want to lose starters for something stupid.  

4 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Point me to where he said this please??? Gotta see it to believe it or it didn’t happen