Landers vs Rangers for a TITLE???

creeksRus

Wonder how muddy and how high the grass will be Friday night on Roan Mountain ? lol Loved going to Roan Mountain to watch the Old Cloudland teams back in the early 2000's. Nothing much better than some small community football....I agree with crazzyness. Unaka will slow their blitzing down with some screens and empty the backfield out. However, Cloudland should be able to control the clock and run it as much as they want. Good to see these two playing for the title. 

6 hours ago, crazzyness said:

I certainly believe Unaka's skill players are talented and quick enough to put a few scores up against the Cloudland secondary, but I would be shocked if Cloudland doesn't run for at least 300 yards on Unaka's defense. I think the Rangers keep it competitive, but Cloudland will control the game. 

It will be interesting to see how our secondary does. I think Cloudland has about 6 or 7 INTs on the year. 

4 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Wonder how muddy and how high the grass will be Friday night on Roan Mountain ? lol Loved going to Roan Mountain to watch the Old Cloudland teams back in the early 2000's. Nothing much better than some small community football....I agree with crazzyness. Unaka will slow their blitzing down with some screens and empty the backfield out. However, Cloudland should be able to control the clock and run it as much as they want. Good to see these two playing for the title. 

Field should be good. Even if Cloudland were to win they still have to beat Jellico at Jellico. That’s a long bus ride. If Unaka wins they are conference champions.

30 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Ball control is the name of the game. If Unaka can't move the ball through the air and has quick 3&outs and gives Cloudland the ball to hold on to it may be a long night for the Rangers. HV held the ball for almost the whole second quarter this past Friday night just because they were getting 4-5 yards a pop.