2A Sonny Moore Power Ratings 9/28

Trollin

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

That's were my question is ,are y'all that much different you really had one drive for a score and a bad play by us to get you to 16 ,I didn't realize how lop sided the yards was until after the game ,but we really don't know y'all this year cause you are obviously spreading it around ! I think you are better from what I seen honestly ,bit if the Tide had it together in the first half that game woulda been ugly ! 

You make me laugh. Gloat about last year all you want. It might just be all you have left.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You make me laugh. Gloat about last year all you want. It might just be all you have left.

Again FACTS AREN'T GLOATING ! All y'all east guys get on here year in year out,with this beast from ue east mess! You not often your a honest good dude,that's why I truly enjoy back n forth with you ! I just don't see anyone challenging y'all,is that gloating for y'all? NOPE ! facts don't care ,you know that ,y'all are they best coached outta the east the biggest roster,your coach know how to utilize the strengths ! TC isn't the TC of old"sorry" Watertown it  is ALWAYS their year to be great ! Imo them boys from Bledsoe are gonna be tough and outta our side McKenzie could very well get us if we miss step ! Now I know I canam a big mouth on here but I absolutely look forward to getting on here and hearing what all have to say ! Here's bulletin board material for the T 

Peabody and Meigs 99% chance of a rematch , I said it not the Tide coaches nor players nor Tide Nation but I ain't wrong often ,book it ,I'm getting my cookeville room soon !!!!

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Again FACTS AREN'T GLOATING ! All y'all east guys get on here year in year out,with this beast from ue east mess! You not often your a honest good dude,that's why I truly enjoy back n forth with you ! I just don't see anyone challenging y'all,is that gloating for y'all? NOPE ! facts don't care ,you know that ,y'all are they best coached outta the east the biggest roster,your coach know how to utilize the strengths ! TC isn't the TC of old"sorry" Watertown it  is ALWAYS their year to be great ! Imo them boys from Bledsoe are gonna be tough and outta our side McKenzie could very well get us if we miss step ! Now I know I canam a big mouth on here but I absolutely look forward to getting on here and hearing what all have to say ! Here's bulletin board material for the T 

Peabody and Meigs 99% chance of a rematch , I said it not the Tide coaches nor players nor Tide Nation but I ain't wrong often ,book it ,I'm getting my cookeville room soon !!!!

:roflol:

Been a good ride, gonna enjoy it while I can bud. 

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I feel very confident right now in saying that you will find no better defense in 2A ball than H2O.... period.

This team is only averaging giving up 7.3 points a game and that has been against stellar teams with the exception of maybe 1 or two teams.

If they get their offense up to the level that they are capable of playing and it’s starting to get there. It can play and beat anyone in this state... That includes Peabody and Meigs! 

Will it happen... who knows, but they definitely have the talent!