2A Sonny Moore Power Ratings 9/28

Trollin

Just now, H2Oman said:

I feel very confident right now in saying that you will find no better defense in 2A ball than H2O.... period.

This team is only averaging giving up 7.3 points a game and that has been against stellar teams with the exception of maybe 1 or two teams.

If they get their offense up to the level that they are capable of playing and it’s starting to get there. It can play and beat anyone in this state... That includes Peabody and Meigs! 

Will it happen... who knows, but they definitely have the talent!

I like facts ! And in fact that some nice D numbers ! If you get the O clicking ,watch out.

36 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I feel very confident right now in saying that you will find no better defense in 2A ball than H2O.... period.

This team is only averaging giving up 7.3 points a game and that has been against stellar teams with the exception of maybe 1 or two teams.

If they get their offense up to the level that they are capable of playing and it’s starting to get there. It can play and beat anyone in this state... That includes Peabody and Meigs! 

Will it happen... who knows, but they definitely have the talent!

Peabodys Defense is giving up only 5.3 points per game. The rest of our points this year have been off of our offense.

16 minutes ago, BigTTowner said:

Peabodys Defense is giving up only 5.3 points per game. The rest of our points this year have been off of our offense.

That’s impressive. No doubt!

I know you guys played Milan who is tough for sure, but haven’t paid attention to who else you played. 

We’ve played 1 4A semi finalist from last year.. gave up 17 points plus one pick six, a 4a quarter finalist... gave up 14 ( they are averaging roughly 30 points a game),  one 2A semi finalist and a 1A quarter finalist.

We’ve been tested for sure.. don’t know enough about the west to compare oranges to oranges, but I’m sure y’all have played some good  teams as well!

Edited by H2Oman

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

That’s impressive. No doubt!

I know you guys played Milan who is tough for sure, but haven’t paid attention to who else you played. 

We’ve played 1 4A semi finalist from last year.. gave up 17 points plus one pick six, a 4a quarter finalist... gave up 14 ( they are averaging roughly 30 points a game),  one 2A quarter finalist and a 1A quarter finalist.

We’ve been tested for sure.. don’t know enough about the west to compare oranges to oranges, but I’m sure y’all have played some teams as well!

A few good ones. And a few not so good ones. 3-4A, 1-3A, and 2-2A