2A Sonny Moore Power Ratings 9/28

Trollin

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Facts don't equal pride my man ! Pride would be being fill of ya self and having nothing to show " wink wink" do love you like a brother though.. haha

It's all good man, it's just football talk. I will say if Meigs makes it you will be surprised. @vandyfan1 can somewhat attest to how Meigs is this year. He has seen a few clips of ours that wasnt streamed. My guess is he will tell you we have a chance at your throne this year. Just saying. :mrgreen: I'm still disappointed I didnt get to meet you at our game last year I had a hard with me and it was hard to do anything outside of keeping us altogether. Johndutton also

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It's all good man, it's just football talk. I will say if Meigs makes it you will be surprised. @vandyfan1 can somewhat attest to how Meigs is this year. He has seen a few clips of ours that wasnt streamed. My guess is he will tell you we have a chance at your throne this year. Just saying. :mrgreen: I'm still disappointed I didnt get to meet you at our game last year I had a hard with me and it was hard to do anything outside of keeping us altogether. Johndutton alsals

You know I do love the banter! I love talking ball with you knuckle heads ! We could put Vandy on the spot and ask for a pick as of today but I wouldn't do that to him,he's got it rough already being a Vandy Fan ! We had our barometer games against two good teams ,y'all's game against SP means a ton,I give you all the edge,but time will tell..

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

You know I do love the banter! I love talking ball with you knuckle heads ! We could put Vandy on the spot and ask for a pick as of today but I wouldn't do that to him,he's got it rough already being a Vandy Fan ! We had our barometer games against two good teams ,y'all's game against SP means a ton,I give you all the edge,but time will tell..

Vandy said after your first game last year that no one would touch you all last year and he was right. Our South Pitt game will be a monster of a game I believe. As far as barometers we still have 2  great challenges left in the regular season that being South Pitt and Oneida. 

8 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Vandy said after your first game last year that no one would touch you all last year and he was right. Our South Pitt game will be a monster of a game I believe. As far as barometers we still have 2  great challenges left in the regular season that being South Pitt and Oneida. 

Scary thing is we beat a better Milan team this year with D 1 transfer.

1 hour ago, moneyman21 said:

Well That’s not saying much at all for the fact Watertown was awful in 2017 and was still beating tyner at half in the playoffs. They could have easily won that game too.

Before y'all start trying to throw "shade" on other schools, you need to check a few facts instead of one liners!! 

In the first round (2015), Tyner came to H2O and won 34-7. That team was seeded higher than the Rams and got boat-raced!! In 2017, H2O came to Tyner in the 2nd round and Rams won again 33-22. 

2017 was our year and our 20th anniversary of winning the Gold Ball(against Union City). I agree it may have been a good game but y'all were just another team in our way to get to Cookeville. Don't get it twisted!! 

One more thing, that shoulda', coulda' woulda' stuff don't work in football..if that was the case, we could have won the Gold in 2017 if we had gone for 2 points after the 1st OT.. but we didn't and we lost!!

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Scary thing is our Junior class will be the best overall class to come through Meigs in a long while. 

That's were my question is ,are y'all that much different you really had one drive for a score and a bad play by us to get you to 16 ,I didn't realize how lop sided the yards was until after the game ,but we really don't know y'all this year cause you are obviously spreading it around ! I think you are better from what I seen honestly ,bit if the Tide had it together in the first half that game woulda been ugly !