South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

POLITICS???OH grasshopper you know more than I figured!!I guess you could say Politics has been FOOLED around with:shock:.

I’ve been told certain politicians have taken particular interest in the football program lately. . . Their spouse as well. Nice to see community support like that :grin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

When what?I'm not following.Using the Field house for his own personal home??That was before the season.

Oh I get what your talking about.His ship will set sail before the New year starts.Thats not all.If you were at the game in Decatur you would have seen the mess towards the end.Lets say some very unhappy transfer parents.Look for as OP called it back in 14 "Mommy"ball to start this week.personel changes will start immediately,or else.LOL.

Jim man your full of mess. Grider does not live in his fieldhouse.  I garuntee you is in with them jailhouse fellars trying to getting the attention off them.  You think im joking but im not.

17 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Crow boy your full of mess to.  You was snookered in by them fellars up there around the fake honey hole.  I garuntee you im not joking either. 

You’re right Roy, I don’t know anything about the recruiting coordinator at the Hamilton Co. Alternative School :popcorneater:

• Like 1