South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I was hoping someone had the full stat sheet but thanks. 

Hope Coach Fitz is feeling better.  Give him our best. Good luck next week and the remainder of the season.  

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I was hoping someone had the full stat sheet but thanks. 

Hope Coach Fitz is feeling better.  Give him our best. Good luck next week and the remainder of the season.  

I checked in on him some after our game. He said he was fine. Appreciate you asking as I'm sure he would too if he read this. And good luck to you all on the rest of your season. The next few games I bet some frustrations will be taken out.

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I checked in on him some after our game. He said he was fine. Appreciate you asking as I'm sure he would too if he read this. And good luck to you all on the rest of your season. The next few games I bet some frustrations will be taken out.

Yeah, there was a lot of excitement in the air and that was a very good game to attend and watch.  I'm sure Coaches as well as fans can get overwhelmed at times.  It's just the nature of the beast.

Maybe we will have the opportunity to meet up again in Cookeville.   I noticed 1A has the second game on Friday this year while 2A gets the second game on Saturday.  

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Yeah, there was a lot of excitement in the air and that was a very good game to attend and watch.  I'm sure Coaches as well as fans can get overwhelmed at times.  It's just the nature of the beast.

Maybe we will have the opportunity to meet up again in Cookeville.   I noticed 1A has the second game on Friday this year while 2A gets the second game on Saturday.  

First Friday and Saturday in December I take it?

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Absolutely, I've no doubt coaches are way more vested than most think. As I fan I get over excited alot of times. I have to edit my laughs or wtcrap sounds out normally when I video. It's why I use music alot 

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Absolutely, I try not to post alot after a loss lol. Might regret something honestly. I sleep on it lick my wounds and then talk about it like therapy lol.

Lol.

This loss doesn't hurt as much as some.  We played an outstanding team.  We fought valiantly.  And we hadn't played a game in a good while.  We needed this type of game and I'm glad Meigs was able to push us.  

Overall I wish our performance had been better earlier on, but a lot of times it's your competition that causes those results.

In the end I know the coaches and players will benefit from this game as I truly believe we will get better because of it.  And as a fan that is what I'm focused on.  Getting better and striving for the ultimate goal.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Lol.

This loss doesn't hurt as much as some.  We played an outstanding team.  We fought valiantly.  And we hadn't played a game in a good while.  We needed this type of game and I'm glad Meigs was able to push us.  

Overall I wish our performance had been better earlier on, but a lot of times it's your competition that causes those results.

In the end I know the coaches and players will benefit from this game as I truly believe we will get better because of it.  And as a fan that is what I'm focused on.  Getting better and striving for the ultimate goal.  

Good post. Most people dont realize that when it's happening honestly. They contribute it to a bad game or something. I call it taking a team out of their rhythm. It takes its toll and alot of times hard to overcome.