Obion County vs PHS (homecoming)

PeabodyPride

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yeah O.C had alot more speed last year ,this will get ugly really fast,I really enjoyed watching the young O line men get some playing time last night,they did well.

I really thought it was going to be more competitive last year. I had to watch the live stream and was surprised. I’m guessing they are still trying to run the veer ? 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yeah I guess it's the only good thing from my neck and shoulder injury ,time on my hands.

Doesn’t OC run an offense very similar to Union City?  Either way it goes y’all can name the score. Stay healthy get the young guys some reps. We have a bye this week and will be in the same situation with McScary the following week. 

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Doesn’t OC run an offense very similar to Union City?  Either way it goes y’all can name the score. Stay healthy get the young guys some reps. We have a bye this week and will be in the same situation with McScary the following week. 

They do the coach was involved with union city somehow at one point.  Mcnairy isn’t horrible defense is decent but not much of an offense