2A Region 6 playoffs

vandyfan1

29 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

One things forsure this is the weakest region in 2A

For sure? Since 2015, only one team (CA, in 2017) not from this region has made the semifinals... this year is still to be determined. There are some good contenders out there, but until someone proves differently I wouldn't bet the farm that a Region 6 team will not have the last shot to keep them out of Cookeville again.

8 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Name a weaker region too to bottom. 

This year alone I would say regions 1, 5 and 8. Obviously 8 because their not even playing. Region 1 because their teams haven been past the 3rd round since Moses led the Hebrews out of Egypt and most years don’t go past the 2nd rd. Finally I would say region 5 because region 6 has more teams above .500 And fewer teams with losing records. Just my two cents. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This year alone I would say regions 1, 5 and 8. Obviously 8 because their not even playing. Region 1 because their teams haven been past the 3rd round since Moses led the Hebrews out of Egypt and most years don’t go past the 2nd rd. Finally I would say region 5 because region 6 has more teams above .500 And fewer teams with losing records. Just my two cents. 

Take away covid wins and losses and compare common opponents region 5 from top to bottom is without question better than 6 Lewis county beat Hickman co 47-6. I watched them play Waverly and it was like 14-0 until late in the 4th quarter. 

Edited by Orangecountry

5 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Take away covid wins and losses and compare common opponents region 5 from top to bottom is without question better than 6 Lewis county beat Hickman co 47-6. I watched them play Waverly and it was like 14-0 until late in the 4th quarter. 

I don’t know who has Covid wins over who and I don’t know who has common opponents. Just looking at standings and past results. You maybe right though.