Trousdale travels to Cascade

tcjacket13

42 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

Asking honestly, not trying to be a wise guy... what region should they be in? 

Region 5AA- 15 miles from Community, 68 Summertown, 25 miles Eagleville, 33 Forrest, 78 Lewis County, and 89 miles from Loretto.

Average of 102 miles round trip with 3 closer than Watertown and none as far as Jackson County.

Refion 4AA- 111 miles to Jackson, 88 East, 80 Westmoreland, 70 Hartsville, and shortest 50 miles from Watertown. 

Average of 120 miles round trip. 

My understanding is Cascade appealed to the TSSAA to be moved to region 5AA but were denied. I’m sure this was based on wanting a minimum of 6 teams in region 4AA.

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Like 1

This game shouldn't be much of an issue for TC. Cascade is improved but do not have the horses in the stable that the jackets do. After seeing Cascade and Westmoreland play they are almost carbon copies of each other and Trousdale had no problems with Westmoreland, so they shouldn't have any with Cascade. The only hope that Cascade has are they play a perfect game and Trousdale leaves about half their kids in Hartsville. 

TC-35

Cascade-7

20 minutes ago, anchordown10 said:

This game shouldn't be much of an issue for TC. Cascade is improved but do not have the horses in the stable that the jackets do. After seeing Cascade and Westmoreland play they are almost carbon copies of each other and Trousdale had no problems with Westmoreland, so they shouldn't have any with Cascade. The only hope that Cascade has are they play a perfect game and Trousdale leaves about half their kids in Hartsville. 

TC-35

Cascade-7

Westy actually played TC tough didn’t they? I think it was a 6 or 7 point game?

4 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Region 5AA- 15 miles from Community, 68 Summertown, 25 miles Eagleville, 33 Forrest, 78 Lewis County, and 89 miles from Loretto.

Average of 102 miles round trip with 3 closer than Watertown and none as far as Jackson County.

Refion 4AA- 111 miles to Jackson, 88 East, 80 Westmoreland, 70 Hartsville, and shortest 50 miles from Watertown. 

Average of 120 miles round trip. 

My understanding is Cascade appealed to the TSSAA to be moved to region 5AA but were denied. I’m sure this was based on wanting a minimum of 6 teams in region 4AA.

Thanks. Makes sense. Everyone has to somewhere I suppose.