McKenzie vs Union City

VOLnWTN

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Just out of curiosity did mckenzie have any starters not playing ? 

So this means the opening round of playoffs will be forfeit games and like an open date and week two’s games will be Peabody Union City and Adamsville McKenzie. Winners play each other and semis next. That right??

8 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

So this means the opening round of playoffs will be forfeit games and like an open date and week two’s games will be Peabody Union City and Adamsville McKenzie. Winners play each other and semis next. That right??

Yeah and match ups depend on who wins next week and the week after 

1 minute ago, UCStrong77 said:

More than likely UC at McKenzie and Adamsville at Trenton 

The playoffs always go as this Your 1 plays their 4, Your 3 plays their 2 in one bracket, other bracket would be their 1 plays your 4 and their 3 plays your 2 in the other. I don’t think they change the format. I would assume the bracket would be same and you get a forfeit win.

Just now, pioneer42 said:

The playoffs always go as this Your 1 plays their 4, Your 3 plays their 2 in one bracket, other bracket would be their 1 plays your 4 and their 3 plays your 2 in the other. I don’t think they change the format. I would assume the bracket would be same and you get a forfeit win.

Just now, pioneer42 said:

I think he skipped that step since it's a bye week and already listed round 2s games with seeding.

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Can’t skip a step the bye causes 1 to play 3  and 2 to play 4 

What I was thinking. Looking forward to the games. Union City will be a challenge for Peabody. Any time you have a team that can put together long drives and eat up clock it isn’t easy. Peabody’s starters should be well rested by the time the 2nd round starts.

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

What I was thinking. Looking forward to the games. Union City will be a challenge for Peabody. Any time you have a team that can put together long drives and eat up clock it isn’t easy. Peabody’s starters should be well rested by the time the 2nd round starts.

It’s hard to beat any good team twice. I’m sure our coaches have a defensive plan. Coach jacobs and vowell have put a lot of effort in to researching and stopping the triple option over the several years. It was a thorn in Peabody’s side for a long time