Milan @ McNairy

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Last road game of the year for Milan. McNairy has been very talented and done well in the region the past several years but this year has taken their lumps. Milan is first in the region and can officially lock it up with a win here. Two big games after this for Milan to round out the season In Hardin Co and Westview both of which will be at home. Hope we don’t get caught looking ahead. What say you all??

McNairy lost 21 seniors from last years team. So got a lot of new faces on the field this year. But I will say these guys play hard and give everything they got. QB threw for 400 yds Thursday night against Collinwood. So to me there heading hopefully in the right direction. But don’t think they can hang with Milan this year. But I’ll be pulling for the Cats!

Old Pirate come a visiting this thread due to the constant trolling of Big Purple Machine, Aka, Big Bowl Movement properly renamed by ROY. OP pulled up some pictures and you Fellers gots a real nice facility and that walk by glass trophy case is special, congrats. Every program got a yapper or two but BBM is a former teacher or coach? Figure a feller ain’t got to be a nary rocket scientist to figure out why he is referred to as former. Leastways Old Pirate sure nuff is a smart envious of yous facility. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

14 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate come a visiting this thread due to the constant trolling of Big Purple Machine, Aka, Big Bowl Movement properly renamed by ROY. OP pulled up some pictures and you Fellers gots a real nice facility and that walk by glass trophy case is special, congrats. Every program got a yapper or two but BBM is a former teacher. Figure a feller ain’t got to be a nary rocket scientist to figure out why he is referred to as former. Leastways Old Pirate sure nuff is a smart envious of yous facility. 

Former?  I’ll remember that when I arrive at work today. Moron.....

On 10/13/2020 at 5:12 AM, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate come a visiting this thread due to the constant trolling of Big Purple Machine, Aka, Big Bowl Movement properly renamed by ROY. OP pulled up some pictures and you Fellers gots a real nice facility and that walk by glass trophy case is special, congrats. Every program got a yapper or two but BBM is a former teacher or coach? Figure a feller ain’t got to be a nary rocket scientist to figure out why he is referred to as former. Leastways Old Pirate sure nuff is a smart envious of yous facility. 

DJI_0005-scaled.jpg

23 hours ago, TennSportsFan77 said:

Shouldn’t be very close 

Umm.... well.... umm...    Have you watched either of these teams play a snap of football this year?

I don't know what to say. McNairy might keep it within reach during the first half if they pull a few tricks out of the hat.... They will NOT run with the dogs for the entire game. 

I will go ahead and make a prediction. 

Milan 47

McNairy 10.