Goldenpride

14 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

This thread is about looking ahead though just a fyi. :roflol:

Looking ahead at likely region3/4 pairings:

R4 #1 Watertown vs R3 #4 Tellico Plains    

R3 #2 Marion vs R4 #3 

R4 #2 Trousdale vs R3 #3 Tyner      

R3 #1 Bledsoe vs R4 #4      

Region 4 scenarios, Jackson, Cascade, Westmoreland, and East Rob all have 1 region win against each other, JC beat ER, ER beat Cascade, Cascade beat JC, Westy beat JC. So I believe JC would have to beat TC or H2O to get in and don’t think that’s going to happen so they are out, If ER beats Westy Friday they would be in unless JC wins a game, Westy plays ER this Friday and Cascade at end of the year, those will be close ball games but I think Westy finds a way to beat ER and Cascade so I would predict them to be 3 seed, leaving cascade, ER, and JC with a 3 way tie best record at that point would eliminate ER, so then it would go to head to head between matching 5-5 record of JC and Cascade and Cascade won that game so Cascade would be in at the 4, still some work to do on the back half of Region 4 but those are my guesses 

Edited by TCRadio

9 hours ago, TCRadio said:

R3 #2 Marion vs R4 #3 

R3 #1 Bledsoe vs R4 #4      

Region 4 scenarios, Jackson, Cascade, Westmoreland, and East Rob all have 1 region win against each other, JC beat ER, ER beat Cascade, Cascade beat JC, Westy beat JC. So I believe JC would have to beat TC or H2O to get in and don’t think that’s going to happen so they are out, If ER beats Westy Friday they would be in unless JC wins a game, Westy plays ER this Friday and Cascade at end of the year, those will be close ball games but I think Westy finds a way to beat ER and Cascade so I would predict them to be 3 seed, leaving cascade, ER, and JC with a 3 way tie best record at that point would eliminate ER, so then it would go to head to head between matching 5-5 record of JC and Cascade and Cascade won that game so Cascade would be in at the 4, still some work to do on the back half of Region 4 but those are my guesses 

That gave me a headache! Lol nice breakdown though.

12 hours ago, TCRadio said:

R3 #2 Marion vs R4 #3 

R3 #1 Bledsoe vs R4 #4      

Here is my opinion on the playoffs.  TC will play Bledsoe in 2nd round and win.  Watertown and TC will meet again for the 3rd straight year with TC winning again.  Then TC would host Meigs in the 4th like 2 years ago.  I'm not sure TC has what it takes to get past Meigs.  Once again, this is just a personal opinion.  Heck TC may lose to Bledsoe in the 2nd, but I don't see that happening.  Watertown and TC rematch will be another classic.   

54 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Here is my opinion on the playoffs.  TC will play Bledsoe in 2nd round and win.  Watertown and TC will meet again for the 3rd straight year with TC winning again.  Then TC would host Meigs in the 4th like 2 years ago.  I'm not sure TC has what it takes to get past Meigs.  Once again, this is just a personal opinion.  Heck TC may lose to Bledsoe in the 2nd, but I don't see that happening.  Watertown and TC rematch will be another classic.   

Everyone’s free to have their own opinion I guess.

1 hour ago, JohnDutton said:

Lol.  That's just my prediction.  I've been wrong plenty of times, one more won't change anything.  

I will say this! If the Watertown/Tc winner is fortunate enough to get by meigs they better hope they are healthy enough to play in the championship game.   I believe 2 years ago tc would have had a chance to beat Peabody if they were  100 percent healthy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Screenshot_20201011-140618_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b055ec4b27d36efd2382aedf61ea9bc6.jpg

Just wanted to let you guys know your defense is ranked a smidge above ours. Think only Peabody may be better on defense according to Massey.

Good stuff! I honestly don't see h20 giving up alot of pts. But again playoff football is a different breed.  I just hope  covid doesn't affect anyone playoff chances.