Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Thanks men! Been a great ride thus far. These boys have played with at least 10 other kids each season that's made up all the memories. Kinda always liked the coaches too Lol

Yea the two oldest had a heck of trainer growing up. Lol:thumb:. All have been great friends, mentors, and like family to my son. I guess they take it after their momma, but I sure do love that Godly family. Even if the dads a nut.  

1 hour ago, CycloneTough said:

Yea the two oldest had a heck of trainer growing up. Lol:thumb:. All have been great friends, mentors, and like family to my son. I guess they take it after their momma, but I sure do love that Godly family. Even if the dads a nut.  

They sure did! And learned how to train the last two! Tell that boy to keep at it and we love you all. 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

No disrespect to the Rangers but this game will be a better test. Hate it for Unaka but its better for us.

It's a decent 5A program and its a good deal for our program.  As long as we leave healthy,  its all good. But there's no guarantee we'd leave healthy from a Unaka game either 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

It's a decent 5A program and its a good deal for our program.  As long as we leave healthy,  its all good. But there's no guarantee we'd leave healthy from a Unaka game either 

Yeah you can get injuries in any game, I love having this game. 

6 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Thanks men! Been a great ride thus far. These boys have played with at least 10 other kids each season that's made up all the memories. Kinda always liked the coaches too Lol

And as far as one being the best is not really worth a hill of beans, all people have a certain amount of god given talent, what matters is looking yourself in the mirror and saying I was the best I could be, not only as an athlete but a person in general. I think all 4 would pass the test with flying colors.Winners lose all the time and visa versa, that's not what determines if you are a winner or not, it's how you approach everything you do. I've always preached to mine that 1st and foremost,be a good person, that takes you to judgement day,2ond ,be a good student, that gets you through life,3rd,be the best you can be on the ball field. That may or may not pan out but give it your best and take whatever it gives you.

8 hours ago, pujo said:

And as far as one being the best is not really worth a hill of beans, all people have a certain amount of god given talent, what matters is looking yourself in the mirror and saying I was the best I could be, not only as an athlete but a person in general. I think all 4 would pass the test with flying colors.Winners lose all the time and visa versa, that's not what determines if you are a winner or not, it's how you approach everything you do. I've always preached to mine that 1st and foremost,be a good person, that takes you to judgement day,2ond ,be a good student, that gets you through life,3rd,be the best you can be on the ball field. That may or may not pan out but give it your best and take whatever it gives you.

Good post!!! You don't have to play ball to be successful in life, but it sure does help!!