Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

56 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Really enjoyed the news piece on the Jones boys. Loved watching all them compete and chatting with them from time to time. Great family 

Yes very good!!! Great family for sure.

https://www.wjhl.com/sports/high-school-standouts/high-school-standout-conor-jones-wraps-up-a-tradition-of-brothers-in-bulldogs-uniforms/

13 hours ago, THE KING said:

I've got to ask. How is that west greene game so close?  They're not very good at all

WG actually has some talent, they have pretty good size up front and speed; they have a really good dual threat QB and a couple of good receivers.  Their record doesn’t really represent how good they should potentially be.  I don’t know the x’s & o’s like most of you probably do, but I wonder if its more of a having new Cstaff and the implement of new offensive/defensive scheme?  My opinion WG should be a lot better than what their record shows.  Anyhow, this is a huge rivalry game and the majority of the time you can throw the record book out the window; it doesn’t mean diddly squat. These two schools are not on each other valentines/Christmas/birthday list if you get my drift.  On top of that from what I understand the head coach that was at SG last year, left SG this year and is now the head coach at WG.  It gets even better, the head coach at WG last year is now the Assistant coach/defensive coordinator at SG. There’s no luv when these two teams play and then add the coaching swap. Either way that game is history now and it’s not going to make a hill of beans this coming Friday night between HS and SG.  HS and SG looks to have turned into a great rivalry game in the recent years, so I am sure those who will be watching this Friday night under the lights or at home on the projector screen is going to enjoy.

Edited by Romansfive8

7 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Really enjoyed the news piece on the Jones boys. Loved watching all them compete and chatting with them from time to time. Great family 

6 hours ago, Appvol said:

5 hours ago, pujo said:

LOVE IT. Great bunch of kids.

Thanks men! Been a great ride thus far. These boys have played with at least 10 other kids each season that's made up all the memories. Kinda always liked the coaches too Lol

Edited by uknoit2

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Thanks men! Been a great ride thus far. These boys have played with at least 10 other kids that's made the up all the memories. Kinda always like the coaches too Lol

Are you guys going to try and pick up a game next week since the Ole Covid has hit Unaka.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Thanks men! Been a great ride thus far. These boys have played with at least 10 other kids that's made the up all the memories. Kinda always like the coaches too Lol

4 as fine of young men as I've been around,speaks volumes to their raising.