Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

Just now, RLS26 said:

the late hit outbounds on hampton was big.  great game hate someone had to lose.  one of the best games of the year.  hampton will be back 

Yea it was. All I saw was our guy sliding out of bounds. I'm not sure anyone was touched out of bounds. If so, it was a tap while sliding on his butt Lol

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea it was. All I saw was our guy sliding out of bounds. I'm not sure anyone was touched out of bounds. If so, it was a tap while sliding on his butt Lol

you have to let that call go if your not call late hits on field.  again refs determining the winner

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Pretty good ballgame managed to finish watching it finally. 

What are your thoughts on the game. A late hit last in the Happy Valley game had a lot to do with the loss to HV last year for Hampton. Is the game on YouTube. If there is somebody post a link.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

What are your thoughts on the game. A late hit last in the Happy Valley game had a lot to do with the loss to HV last year for Hampton. Is the game on YouTube. If there is somebody post a link.

Both teams are pretty good. Both QBs are what makes their teams go. South Greene is a better passing team and Hampton was a better running team. Hampton controlled the game and tempo till the half. After the kickoff South Greenes reverse set the tempo for the second half. South Greene was down 31-21 with 3 minutes to go about. The late hit was actually a late hit from what I saw. It wasnt a hard hit but the player was clearly out of bounds when the hit took place. It's around the 3 hour and 13 minute mark. If you watch the replay they show it from 2 different angles. Again it wasnt a hard hit but he was so far out of bounds they pretty much had to throw the flag from what I saw. 

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Both teams are pretty good. Both QBs are what makes their teams go. South Greene is a better passing team and Hampton was a better running team. Hampton controlled the game and tempo till the half. After the kickoff South Greenes reverse set the tempo for the second half. South Greene was down 31-21 with 3 minutes to go about. The late hit was actually a late hit from what I saw. It wasnt a hard hit but the player was clearly out of bounds when the hit took place. It's around the 3 hour and 13 minute mark. If you watch the replay they show it from 2 different angles. Again it wasnt a hard hit but he was so far out of bounds they pretty much had to throw the flag from what I saw. 

He was OB no doubt was it a hard hit not really but he was OB.Ref just did his job on that one.Sorry guys dont mean to throw shade in any way but every angle shows him OB.