Peabody JV looking for a game

PHSRollTide

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

What was said?

They were talking about good JV and middle school programs and how important they are. Also mentioned kids from as early as the elementary school age growing up being a Tidemen and wanting to participate in the tide walk. Also mentioned the old big 10 conference days here in west ten. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They were talking about good JV and middle school programs and how important they are. Also mentioned kids from as early as the elementary school age growing up being a Tidemen and wanting to participate in the tide walk. Also mentioned the old big 10 conference days here in west ten. 

Haha ,I knowbwho it was then ! We had like 75 tiny Tide practicing today on the big field.

Edited by PeabodyPride

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Haha ,I knowbwho it was then ! We had like 75 tiny Tide practicing today on the big field.

What gave it away that it was a tide poster was that right before they hung up they said, “Bass I would like to give a shout out to my home girl USJalum88. She is the biggest supporter of Tide JV sports there is!!!”  Lol. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/20/2020 at 8:13 PM, BigEdMo said:

Here I will Help this along. TCA beat USJ in 5th and 6th grade this year. TCA beat USJ in 7th and 8th grade this year. We are trying to invest in them hoping it parlays into JV then in to Varsity. Yes we keep score because the score is on the scoreboard. And you are full of crap you think it does not matter and it is sad. Because there are a lot of parents on both side with chest swollen in hopes of the future. Guess what I am One of those dads. Not sad. Been that way with all my kids. Can’t start to early teaching kids how to win. 

Please tell me you are aware that tca has non school kids play on the 5/6 teams.     Meaning they have non school kids come play and score the points to help with this “how to win lesson”.      You are also aware that the Trenton JV would never do this.  

Edited by warhawk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Played in the old Volunteer conference as a Mustang. Won it every year. I remember the Big 10 and the Reelfoot conference. Am I missing any.