Peabody JV looking for a game

PHSRollTide

2 hours ago, warhawk said:

Please tell me you are aware that tca has non school kids play on the 5/6 teams.     Meaning they have non school kids come play and score the points to help with this “how to win lesson”.      You are also aware that the Trenton JV would never do this.  

Tssaa would probably call that recruiting if Trenton used non school children that is if I am understanding that correctly.

6 hours ago, warhawk said:

Please tell me you are aware that tca has non school kids play on the 5/6 teams.     Meaning they have non school kids come play and score the points to help with this “how to win lesson”.      You are also aware that the Trenton JV would never do this.  

Yes I am Aware. But are you aware that one of the three his older blrother attends TCA already. Are you aware that one of the other one has already applied to attend school at TCA. So what’s your point?  To me it’s a good way to promote our school and hopefully they will attend. And as far as Trenton JV. You are aware that would be a violation of TSSAA rules. Thank you and have a blessed day. 

Edited by BigEdMo

4 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Tssaa would probably call that recruiting if Trenton used non school children that is if I am understanding that correctly.

You are also talking about 5/6 grade. That is not governed by tssaa. So your 5th and 6 th grade could do the same. Thanks 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1