Betsy vs Devils preview video

BVDevil

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

enjoy my thoughts on this huge game Devil and Clone fans. Best of luck to both groups of young men.

The one the Great OZ has spoken! Everything is complete the Devils have both starters back on the boards; Devilman nursing his feeling and BVD just out of Hospital. Wish both of you the best. Another spectacular video by the B V D. With the both of you 100% Betsy should go down to her basement and watch this game as the cyclones are in trouble.

5 hours ago, BVDevil said:

enjoy my thoughts on this huge game Devil and Clone fans. Best of luck to both groups of young men.

Thank You BVD for late Thursday night broadcast alert to remind us of the great Friday night surprise to be held on the Hill at Burley.  

Sometime Friday there’s a small chance of a storm coming through Greeneville, but by game time the forecast says it will have cleared up. The Friday evening forecast to be clear with that cool crisp Greeneville football weather with bright lights shining on the on the hill and the Greene turf.  

It’s going to be a good evening for HS football; enjoy :popcorneater:

BVD - the fact that both of these teams played Boone so close is concerning in terms of a trip to Cookeville.    I have made this point many times but Boone is at best a mediocre team, sure we beat Volunteer and Mo East, big whoopee-doo...      Elizabethton's excuse was they were missing 3 players, now if Betsy was playing Dobyns Bennett or Alcoa or whoever then yeah that would makes sense, but Boone???   I do not see either of these teams going to Cookeville, but of course that is predicated on what the rest of 4A looks like.     Now regardless of those thoughts, this promises to be the premier game in the state tonight.   I'm pulling for the GREENE but not sure they can pull it off.

34 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

BVD - the fact that both of these teams played Boone so close is concerning in terms of a trip to Cookeville.    I have made this point many times but Boone is at best a mediocre team, sure we beat Volunteer and Mo East, big whoopee-doo...      Elizabethton's excuse was they were missing 3 players, now if Betsy was playing Dobyns Bennett or Alcoa or whoever then yeah that would makes sense, but Boone???   I do not see either of these teams going to Cookeville, but of course that is predicated on what the rest of 4A looks like.     Now regardless of those thoughts, this promises to be the premier game in the state tonight.   I'm pulling for the GREENE but not sure they can pull it off.

Dude you're reading too much into one game.  Elizabethton last year barely beat Sullivan South 14-13 and  ended up running the table and winning a gold ball.  You also need to educate yourself about 4a football in the State of TN and you will see the East has dominated 4a football. Since 2009 Middle Tennessee has 1 4a gold ball, West TN has 1 4a gold ball, and East Tn has 9 Gold Ball with Greeneville and Betsy combining for the last 3

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Dude you're reading too much into one game.  Elizabethton last year barely beat Sullivan South 14-13 and  ended up running the table and winning a gold ball.  You also need to educate yourself about 4a football in the State of TN and you will see the East has dominated 4a football. Since 2009 Middle Tennessee has 1 4a gold ball, West TN has 1 4a gold ball, and East Tn has 9 Gold Ball with Greeneville and Betsy combining for the last 3

That's a valid point about Eliz/South last year, but my point is BOTH Eliz and the GREENE played the same mediocre team way too closely.    If only one team had done this then all well and good, but both choked against the same team?    What is the probability of that?       As to the rest of 4A, yeah they have been pretty weak over the past few years, so perhaps this game does decide the road to Cookeville.

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

That's a valid point about Eliz/South last year, but my point is BOTH Eliz and the GREENE played the same mediocre team way too closely.    If only one team had done this then all well and good, but both choked against the same team?    What is the probability of that?       As to the rest of 4A, yeah they have been pretty weak over the past few years, so perhaps this game does decide the road to Cookeville.

Here's I go lol. Just so everyone understands "The road to 4A this year comes through Anderson County TN USA" better known as good ole Rocky Top!  And I will say I look forward to this game tonight more than any. Should be a good mark on the bench to see how good or not so good these two teams are. 

8 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Here's I go lol. Just so everyone understands "The road to 4A this year comes through Anderson County TN USA" better known as good ole Rocky Top!  And I will say I look forward to this game tonight more than any. Should be a good mark on the bench to see how good or not so good these two teams are. 

Oops, MAVS getting no respect again lol.....