Greenfield @ Lake Co

shockernation

Just now, Goldenpride said:

That’s impressive if he knew that. Good memory

I knew Greenfield had a couple of teams in the past that were pretty good, but never knew they would be undefeated this late in the season. Either way, I feel you guys will win it. I’ve only seen little of Greenfield, but they aren’t a top 5 team in the state. 

I promise this guy is the LC football encyclopedia! I feel much better after this past Friday...I know our D was poor but has been pretty good! Our O has been awful but showed tons of promise this week! 

Lake county by  2 ,I only say that because they seem to let teams stick around that shouldn't ! Lake needs to tighten up cause I really feel the Stanks and them will meet in the playoffs and them Stanks don't make alot of bad decisions on the gridiron,not the Stanks of old but still Stanks none the less ! This post is for my homie @BIGPURPLEMACHINE just to see how many time I could work Stanks in the post since The Stanks are his favorite team.

#Stankin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Lake county by  2 ,I only say that because they seem to let teams stick around that shouldn't ! Lake needs to tighten up cause I really feel the Stanks and them will meet in the playoffs and them Stanks don't make alot of bad decisions on the gridiron,not the Stanks of old but still Stanks none the less ! This post is for my homie @BIGPURPLEMACHINE just to see how many time I could work Stanks in the post since The Stanks are his favorite team.

#Stankin

The football team may be down a tad but they still stank as bad as ever. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

#Stankin

Nope , donkey may appear this week