Hampton at Volunteer

uknoit2

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

Volunteer has struggled last few years, but maybe 70 80 players. Def. end banged up for Hampton. If its close at half Volunteer could upset Dogs. Playing up is always fun if you win.  I'm going against computer and everyone on here. In a close one with plenty of bad calls :angry: Volunteer 28-24 :mrgreen:

:roflolk:

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Yeah should be fun he texts a lot with the OL coach. We go to Centre next weekend. Elmhurst in Illinois wants him to come visit. He got this in the mail last Friday at the school. 

EkeLd-BWAAAkCcL?format=jpg&name=large

Safe travels and congrats to the boy. I recall the fun Coby had at the East-West game, even though he was on crutches and couldn't compete 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

No way does volunteer field 70 to 80 players. Hampton should have what it takes to squeak out a close win. The only thing Hampton has going against it is depth. Ill give Hampton a 1-3 point win in the "upset"

We're underdogs in more than one way in this one. 

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We're underdogs in more than one way in this one. 

this is a good tune up game for playoffs.  little different style should be a good game, hampton may have a bad taste in their mouth from last week.   if johnson county can get over the injury bug soon they can cause some problems for the highlanders.  cloudland has first place locked up.  jc is in a must win next week at uc so i hope they are not looking ahead.   cloudland is 1a champ and the horns still have a shot at first place.  to good teams trying to finsh strong about to bang heads.