6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

1 minute ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Looking like cookeville will be playing bradley again in 1st round of region tournament at bradley on feb 26th,   weather pending of course. Hopefully theyll get all the tournament games in this season. Definitely looking like a brafley stone region final. Since both are number 1 in district barring upsets where would the region tourney be held?? Glad they finally decided to give district seaon champs home court in district tourney. Gives teams something to play for in regular seasom now

Stone isn’t number 1

5 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Looking like cookeville will be playing bradley again in 1st round of region tournament at bradley on feb 26th,   weather pending of course. Hopefully theyll get all the tournament games in this season. Definitely looking like a brafley stone region final. Since both are number 1 in district barring upsets where would the region tourney be held?? Glad they finally decided to give district seaon champs home court in district tourney. Gives teams something to play for in regular seasom now

Looks like Stone will not finish #1, but they probably are the best team in the district. I definitely wouldn't bet against them to win the tourney.

I don't think Cookeville will be playing Bradley first. Too many upsets can happen in the district. But if there are no upsets, should be Warren County vs Bradley first. Did a snowstorm effect power in Cookevile, Crossville and Sparta?  Because everyone over there has stopped replying. I'm still waiting to hear the results of the coaches meeting on Monday. Or did they go in this order ..Cookeville...Stone Memorial ..White County.. Warren County?

Edited by nono

1 hour ago, nono said:

I don't think Cookeville will be playing Bradley first. Too many upsets can happen in the district. But if there are no upsets, should be Warren County vs Bradley first. Did a snowstorm effect power in Cookevile, Crossville and Sparta?  Because everyone over there has stopped replying. I'm still waiting to hear the results of the coaches meeting on Monday. Or did they go in this order ..Cookeville...Stone Memorial ..White County.. Warren County?

Coaches meeting was cancelled due to weather.  

Athletic directors met today.  Seeds were verified to be what I had posted previously.  The player awards will likely be announced tomorrow.  Games start Thurs Rhea vs Warren @ 4:30. Stone vs White 3:30 Saturday at Stone.  Cookeville vs 4/5 winner at 3:30 Saturday.  Finals on Monday. 

Edited by LadyCavsFan