6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

2 minutes ago, nono said:

thanks but i was thinking about driving over and watching white and stone if stone did not lose buck or miller

Miller looked ok at end of game.  She went down with what looked like an ankle injury but came back in the game.  Buck went down on final play with an injury but I think she walked off the court.  I think both will be playing in that game and it will be a great game again.  

45 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Miller looked ok at end of game.  She went down with what looked like an ankle injury but came back in the game.  Buck went down on final play with an injury but I think she walked off the court.  I think both will be playing in that game and it will be a great game again.  

ok I might drive over if I knew they would let 600 or more in. Hamilton county just gives 2 tickets per player, At Bradley its one third capacity but first game is a 30 point win, I would rather see stone and white lol

6 hours ago, buc1973 said:

District tournament game. Stone plays Cookeville for championship on Monday. 

BIG game. Loser will host Cleveland in first round & probably travel to Bradley in Region semi’s. Other side of bracket will be easier, with White County as primary hurdle.

Edited by bradley86

5 hours ago, bradley86 said:

BIG game. Loser will host Cleveland in first round & probably travel to Bradley in Region semi’s. Other side of bracket will be easier, with White County as primary hurdle.

If it plays out like i think it will Stone(#1)will get in the same bracket as White County(#3). That becomes a tough bracket.

But who knows. That's why they play the games.