6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

1 minute ago, Dad0414 said:

CHS was 1st because of points scored I thought? 

For tournament seeding purposes. There was a three way regular season co champ, same as Warren and White were co champs on the boys side. Like I said, seemed petty not to acknowledge, but in the end what matters was the tournament championship. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, buc1973 said:

For tournament seeding purposes. There was a three way regular season co champ, same as Warren and White were co champs on the boys side. Like I said, seemed petty not to acknowledge, but in the end what matters was the tournament championship. 

I thought it was silly that there were fans complaining about that after the amazing game that was just played.  The guy was probably just reading a piece of paper and didn’t even know there was a 3 way tie.   People need to stop taking away from the amazing game that was just played and making jerk comments like “I hope Cookeville gets beat by Cleveland...”   Our players don’t deserve that.  The wording should have been different but come on man.  

Just now, LadyCavsFan said:

I thought it was silly that there were fans complaining about that after the amazing game that was just played.  The guy was probably just reading a piece of paper and didn’t even know there was a 3 way tie.   People need to stop taking away from the amazing game that was just played and making jerk comments like “I hope Cookeville gets beat by Cleveland...”   Our players don’t deserve that.  The wording should have been different but come on man.  

Except the part where Buck told him not once, but twice. Then it seemed to be on him. But I’m with you on the game being the most important. And it was a heckuva game!

1 minute ago, buc1973 said:

Except the part where Buck told him not once, but twice. Then it seemed to be on him. But I’m with you on the game being the most important. And it was a heckuva game!

I saw coach Buck saying something to him and it looked like the announcer pointed to the paper and said something.  But like I said that’s just silly to be talking about an announcer after that game.  Talking about stupid stuff like that takes away from how great the game was.  That’s all I have to say about that.  Good luck the rest of the season. And I hope we meet again.  

5 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I saw coach Buck saying something to him and it looked like the announcer pointed to the paper and said something.  But like I said that’s just silly to be talking about an announcer after that game.  Talking about stupid stuff like that takes away from how great the game was.  That’s all I have to say about that.  Good luck the rest of the season. And I hope we meet again.  

I totally get what you are saying, and I agree the game was by far more important than worrying about ( I’ll say it again) petty stuff. I also get why fans were not ok with it. Good luck to y’all as well!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buc1973 said:

Exactly. Nobody wins the District until the tourney is played and the hardware is given out. 

6 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Exactly. Nobody wins the District until the tourney is played and the hardware is given out. 

7 hours ago, ThePinkPanther said:

I stand by my "jerk" comment... I hope Cleveland beats Cookeville.   There was about 6-7 things that were done by Cookeville admin and coaches that were lacking class.   But like I said before, "what's new"?  

Speaking of lacking class, you should take a good look in the mirror.

Edited by Dad0414
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ThePinkPanther said:

I stand by my "jerk" comment... I hope Cleveland beats Cookeville.   There was about 6-7 things that were done by Cookeville admin and coaches that were lacking class.   But like I said before, "what's new"?  

Please.... elaborate for me.               As for the announcer, get over it.  He didn't lie, Lady Cavs were district champions.  Its at CHS, you think he is going to try to pump up the other team or their fans?    Do you also expect him to be as loud and proud when your team scores as he is when CHS scores?     You must have a pretty good life to be worried about that.  

Great game by both teams and congratulations to Stone.  They deserved it.   

It is always something with Cookeville, they either shot it bad or officials were bad and it has rubbed off on the team. They beat York by 31 and then lost to them lol, they beat us by 30 and then won by 2 lol, btw White Co beat us by 40 last night. You are a mediocre team at best that will end up going home next week and let me already say it, you just shot it bad or man those refs were terrible, maybe your team wasnt prepared, stop blaming everything on other people!!!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 79champs said:

It is always something with Cookeville, they either shot it bad or officials were bad and it has rubbed off on the team. They beat York by 31 and then lost to them lol, they beat us by 30 and then won by 2 lol, btw White Co beat us by 40 last night. You are a mediocre team at best that will end up going home next week and let me already say it, you just shot it bad or man those refs were terrible, maybe your team wasnt prepared, stop blaming everything on other people!!!!

I mean... saying you shot it bad isn't blaming it on other people is it???   Maybe edit your post,  just trying to help you out champs!!