Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, SG4LIFE said:

3 transfers from Liberty.
2 from Mississippi. 1 from Michigan. 
That adds up to 6. 
That’s a recruiting class that UT would be Proud of. 
You are right.
I think you still beat us early in season. Milan losses to Trenton. Probably at Covington and Hardin county. 7-3.
First round Playoff COVID win. then who knows in the playoffs. 

I never thought we would get beat by covington in the playoffs at home last year either. 

You have no idea what you are talking about. Stick to the facts. 

He is a very good high school quarterback. He is a division one quarterback prospect but I can’t see him being rated as high as he is. They have him listed at 6’2 190 pounds more like 511 170 pounds. He is fast for highschoolers he’s probably a 4.8 40yd runner. Not fast for the SEC

You are wrong on the size and speed. 

This is true with any high school quarterback or any quarterback in football there’s only a couple that handle pressure from Tom Brady to Trevor Lawrence so don’t put that knock on the young man  
That’s why I think he will be at a prep school like IMG instead of Martin Westview next year

This is true with any high school quarterback or any quarterback in football there’s only a couple that handle pressure from Tom Brady to Trevor Lawrence so don’t put that knock on the young man  
That’s why I think he will be at a prep school like IMG instead of Martin Westview next year

Why should he transfer? Think it would help his offers? Think he could get better QB coaching from Dilfer? I’m sure his dad has the contacts to get him the one on one coaching he needs. He’s committable to all of those that have offered him. Maybe, just maybe there is some benefit to not have a surrounding cast. Go to IMG and don’t perform and those offers may start to disappear. These coaches are recruiting athletically gifted players and he is that so he will be just fine at Westview. 

4 hours ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

Just asking your opinion. Do you think Diffee would have had the same success this season without the transfers? I know Milan has always had talented kids anyway. Just wondering what you think.  

Diffee also utilized the players already on the team in totally different ways than they have been in the past. For example, #3 Townsend, been on the team all 4 years of high school. Never put on the field. Diffee came in with new eyes and saw the gem we had sitting on the sidelines. IMHO, the transfers would not be in Milan if Diffee wasn’t in Milan. Talented players want to play for him, like they did Tucker and will move to Milan to make that happen. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Milanfootballislife said:

Diffee also utilized the players already on the team in totally different ways than they have been in the past. For example, #3 Townsend, been on the team all 4 years of high school. Never put on the field. Diffee came in with new eyes and saw the gem we had sitting on the sidelines. IMHO, the transfers would not be in Milan if Diffee wasn’t in Milan. Talented players want to play for him, like they did Tucker and will move to Milan to make that happen. 

I agree with this. Great points.