Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

50 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just thinking about how much different this season has been to this point than last year. At this time a year ago we were sitting at 4-5 and good miss the playoffs entirely with a loss in the finale. Lots of close losses and issues with the team. Now they are hitting on all cylinders and the kids treat each other like a family. 8-1 and home field clinched throughout. I have to think that it is largely due to the change in culture implemented with Diffee and the rest of the coaching staff. Job well done guys. The community is so proud of this team and everything they are doing. Keep it up boys. One game at a time.  Keep grinding. 

I garuntee you good advice big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Sad to see that a program that people feared can’t even beat a top 3A school with a 4 star QB. Idk what happened after Cody left but it wasn’t good 

Maybe its just a fanbase that expects excellence and insists on hiring the best coaches. Maybe there just aren't the athletic  Jimmys and Joes available to play there were in the past. These things are cyclic for all of the towns of rural West Tn.

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Marquee to say the least 2 3A top ten 2 4 A top ten amd 1 A top ten,it dont get much more battle tested than that !

Facts. 

I don't know what either coach will do. But, I would make sure my starters were executing perfectly for a couple of quarters and then I would pull them. It's hard to pick a winner for this game.

14 minutes ago, 1Eugatnom said:

Facts. 

I don't know what either coach will do. But, I would make sure my starters were executing perfectly for a couple of quarters and then I would pull them. It's hard to pick a winner for this game.

Shouldn’t be difficult. Milan will give starters a breather but no doubt Diffee will get the win. 

Everyone talks about how Simpson this, Simpson that, Simpson, Simpson, Simpson.....  I just do not see it. I have never seen it. He has a big arm, and can make some big throws but I felt like Westview was way more effective running the ball than they were passing it.

Also is think there are some attitude issues associated with it as well. I have personally seen some really silly stuff from the D-1 QB that sure does make me scratch my head. 

Milan rolls big. 

Milan - 42

Westview - 10

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Everyone talks about how Simpson this, Simpson that, Simpson, Simpson, Simpson.....  I just do not see it. I have never seen it. He has a big arm, and can make some big throws but I felt like Westview was way more effective running the ball than they were passing it.

Also is think there are some attitude issues associated with it as well. I have personally seen some really silly stuff from the D-1 QB that sure does make me scratch my head. 

Milan rolls big. 

Milan - 42

Westview - 10

I feel that way too. I watch him against Covington and of course that defense is stout, but he’s a junior and his game isn’t any different when I seen him against Gibson County his Freshman year except for the arm and his tendency to break the coverage.

Not downplaying the kid at all he’s a great talent, and not many guys can do that. I just don’t find anything just eye popping. Kyle Akin was a better QB from TCA and didn’t have half the offers he has  

Edited by Goldenpride

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I feel that way too. I watch him against Covington and of course that defense is stout, but he’s a junior and his game isn’t any different when I seen him against Gibson County his Freshman year except for the arm and his tendency to break the coverage 

Is he a junior?  For some reason I thought he was a senior.