Franklin County vs Shelbyville BRAWL

phil24

Just now, sportsguy22 said:

Shelbyville will. Franklin County will not unless they pull a massive upset at Page Friday night. 

The game is at Franklin County but correct FC will have to pull the upset to get into the playoffs, Last playoff spot is between FC, Columbia, and Lincoln County if all 3 lose this week Columbia will get in with most total wins

FC vs Page

Shelbyville vs Columbia 

Lincoln County Covid forfeit 

Just now, workinprogress said:

Sportsguy you seem to be all about being fair when it's convenient for your team. Like having Hillsboro play just to be fair! In this case what do you think is fair?

I’m big on fairness. You bet! That’s my middle name. In this situation, which I have some inside knowledge of, both teams had players ejected correctly so. The officials turned in their report. Both schools filled out reports and submitted more self-imposed penalties for themselves. More players should and will miss this Friday night due to school imposed penalties...and that is fair! 

1 minute ago, sportsguy22 said:

I’m big on fairness. You bet! That’s my middle name. In this situation, which I have some inside knowledge of, both teams had players ejected correctly so. The officials turned in their report. Both schools filled out reports and submitted more self-imposed penalties for themselves. More players should and will miss this Friday night due to school imposed penalties...and that is fair! 

If that happens I agree.  Would like to know the sanctions that each school imposed on themselves.