Lewis Co host Forrest for the Reg Championship

ddaddy

3 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Do you have pride in Page’s 3 wins this year. Let’s hear you great prediction on how far Page will go in the Playoffs. You can’t run from the fact that LC has owned Page head to head on the field.

At least we are not a fake program! 

Wish we were going to be placed into a new region with teams equivalent to a new program such as Summertown or dominant power houses such as Richland.  

16 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

My dog is not even barking in this fight but, I do have a question. So, the championship comes down to Lewis County beating what is essentially a 1A team with three losses? Really? Seriously? Is that correct? 

Is there pride to be found in that? I mean, that’s usually how it is for Lewis County year in and year out but who has pride in that?

I’m predicting a second round exit this year. Better than a first round but LC gonna LC like they’ve done for decades.

We are essentially a 2A team. Defending region champs and have a 2 game winning streak vs Page. But overall the region is very weak with Eagleville's injuries and Summertown's collapse. 

29 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

At least we are not a fake program! 

Wish we were going to be placed into a new region with teams equivalent to a new program such as Summertown or dominant power houses such as Richland.  

Your team is not fake they are losers. And when you we in the Region with us we dominated you, on the field...... not on a message board. I have to admit I enjoyed beating Page (a school with double our enrollment) year in and year out.

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

My dog is not even barking in this fight but, I do have a question. So, the championship comes down to Lewis County beating what is essentially a 1A team with three losses? Really? Seriously? Is that correct? 

Is there pride to be found in that? I mean, that’s usually how it is for Lewis County year in and year out but who has pride in that?

I’m predicting a second round exit this year. Better than a first round but LC gonna LC like they’ve done for decades.

For someone with no dog in this fight, your mutt seems to spend an awful lot of time in LC’s yard. Good thing DD doesn’t mind toting that big shovel around to clean up your mess...

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Somebody has to keep us updated on this game!

whose it going to be @ddaddy

@GeneralForrest @Salem ?

I will keep the Riverside/Waverly game updated if one of y’all can do the same please!

Hopefully, the General is still doing play by play this Friday. Between the 3 of us we should keep Region 6 updated. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Your team is not fake they are losers. And when you we in the Region with us we dominated you, on the field...... not on a message board. I have to admit I enjoyed beating Page (a school with double our enrollment) year in and year out.

12 hours ago, Sweathog55 said:

For someone with no dog in this fight, your mutt seems to spend an awful lot of time in LC’s yard. Good thing DD doesn’t mind toting that big shovel around to clean up your mess...

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Word! Best comment yet!

Early second round exit.. as usual! Enjoy another season of being Regular Season Paper Champions!

On 11/7/2019 at 10:48 AM, WingT08 said:

Just because you go 10-0 in the regular season doesn't mean you are actually a great football team. Just ask Lewis Co....they have done it multiple times and have got bounced in the 2nd round. @Pizzpatriot2 has documented it well. 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:30 AM, Bulldogfan24 said:

I was thinking the same about the regions and how they get put in weak regions but when start losing region champs they move to another region. I remember the 2013 season Lewis was first put in the district with CPA, Page, Giles, Marshall, Spring Hill, etc and then before the season start they got moved to our district with Creekwood, Waverly, East Hickman, Camden, Fairview, Stewart County, and Montgomery Central.  

On 8/14/2019 at 9:59 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Just like Lewis County football. Same thing year after year after year after year. The football program is just like a broken record. Easy schedule, lose one maybe two games during the regular season to a quality opponent, claim regular season paper champs and then proceed to lose to the only other quality opponent in the first but, no later than the second round of the playoff!

Then, have a lot of pride in accomplishing a heck of a record against nobody's.

Regular season paper champions

On a more positive note, the family and friends of the Lewis Co Panther program is supporting Micah McClendon and his family by raising money to help them through this difficult time. There is a go fund me account set up the help in these efforts. It is under the name  LC is #MicahStrong if you want to donate.

• Like 2